Chapter 22: The Dinner & Realization

🍒Angela🍒

"Masy basy! Can you please bring me my purse? I think I left it on the table!"

It was six thirty, currently. Mason and I were getting ready for the dinner. Mom called me early in the morning to inform me about it.

To be honest, now that I think about it, I also kind of miss her. Both her and dad. It's been almost three months since I've been living with Mason and I haven't been able to see my parents at all.

We've only talked through phone calls or Skype. But never face to face. Now, that I will see them again brings me happiness. I am really excited to see them.

I would surely ask Mason when I could go back. I mean, I've adjusted to this new lifestyle but it doesn't have my parents in it. Although, it's really comfortable living with Mason and also fun, I could not help but wish to see my parents more often.

But I'm so used to him that it would be difficult for me to adjust to my old lifestyle. To leave this all behind. Most of all Mason. I don't know why but it brings me sadness everytime I think about staying away from him. There's always a weird pang in my heart when I think that we would depart one day.

To be honest, I don't want to depart.

I don't want us to be separate. In the last three months, I've become so used to him that I don't want to leave him. I want to stay with him.

I think I like him. I like Mason.

And to think about it, brings a huge smile on my face.

"You look beautiful, Cherry," he complimented as he came out of his room with my purse in his hand.

He should not say such things, honestly. It makes my heart beat fast and myself, breathless. I let out a smile replying him, "You don't look to bad yourself."

In reality, I wanted to say 'You look perfect'. Honestly, he could make everything look good on his muscular, perfectly fit body. And with his equally beautiful face it's just icing on the cake.

Making sure we had all our things, we left.

***

The drive to my house had not been quite at all with me annoying Mason all the way to home.

"Angel! Don't touch my neck! Do you want to get us into an accident?"

"You know you never told me that you were ticklish," I paused to let out a little chuckle, "and that too, on the neck!"

I'm going to have so much fun!

"Don't even think about what you're thinking?" he warned without even looking at me.