Chapter 6: Daddy Issues

Alec's POV

You have to be kidding me! I'm going insane.

You're probably thinking, what the hell does that mean right?

Well, that's what I want to know. What is happening to me? Since I saw Samantha, my mind is drifting to her face and all I can think about how much her eyes are intimating.

Damn! I'm so whipped!

Suddenly the bell went off and I was relaxed that maybe now I can be distracted by the beautiful face. God! not again.

I got out of the class and met my friends who were discussing something.

"Man! I told you she will say yes!" Cole argued with William, and William being himself rolled his eyes, I hope he gets a brain back there.

"What's up with this ass?" I asked Will.

"Nothing dude, Cole is seriously having some issues with his hormones". Will says with a smirk.

"Ohh yeah? And what's the issue now?" I asked, now I'm seriously getting curious.

"You tell me, if I ask Sam out for a date to get Emily jealous, she will probably say yes right?" Cole asked like a idiot.

Suddenly I was feeling the anger by mentioning the name of her. Like it was boiling my blood. Why? Maybe because I don't want anyone near Samantha? Or maybe because I was thinking so much about her.

"You will not ask her out!" I snapped at Cole and not believing the words came out from my mouth.

"Whoa..what's wrong man? It's just a date". He said nonchalantly.

"What's wrong? You are a player Cole, a fucking player! And did you not heard her? she is not used to it because of her past and you will use her? Can't you see that she's innocent?" I burst out and both of them were looking at me with wide eyes.

What the fuck did I just do?

"Look who's talking, you are calling me a player?  Aren't you are the biggest player of this school? And why are you defending her?You barely know her.You were never like this, what crawled up your ass?" Cole said and I was speechless.

He was right, I am the biggest player of this school and I'm defending her. I don't give a fuck about her, right?

But still a feeling of protectiveness was growing inside me for her.

"I-You are right." I sighed heavily.

"Go ahead and ask her out and when she will dump your sorry ass don't come to us." I smirked, knowing her past a little I'm sure she will said no to him.

"We will see" He said with a victorious smirk.

"Enough of the shits. Guys, let's go before the practice starts." Will said and I remembered that we have our basketball practice.

"Right,let's go before Coach kills us." I said and Cole's face color dropped.

" I said and Cole's face color dropped