chapter 18

I wake the next morning feeling absolutely incredible but frustrated. The sun's bright rays stream threw my parted curtains leaving my room awash in light. Dust particles float and birds sing an unknown melody outside. It contrast deeply with my unsettling mood as I try to bring back the details of last night's dream.   

 "Oh my flying flipping god," I mumble slapping my forehead. "I just had a wet dream about Aiden." Feeling stupid for face palming myself I take a peak out my open door to be on the safe side. Glancing past sparkling brown green eye before I finally settle back onto Aiden's smirking face. His hands tighten around my waist and I blush redder that a hot chilly pepper.

"It was one thing to wake up to getting a lap dance by my beautiful girlfriend but it got so much better when you started moaning my name," He whispers kissing my neck lightly.

"Aiden!" I scream Smothering my face into the bed and ruining my hair even further. "I didn't do that," I mumble into the pillow. I can't help the shudder that courses threw me only furthering his ego as his hands skim down my sides.

 "Oh you totally did," he says scooting to the edge of the bed stretching causing his muscles to ripple deliciously as they tighten and uncoil.  He stands not at all bothered by my creepily watching him.

"Aiden?" I call to him once he exit  the bathroom after brushing his teeth. He looks at me still wearing that sexy smirk of his. "When did you take off your shirt?" He glances  down at his bare chest  for a brief moment before shrugging his shoulder.

"I cant sleep with my shirt on. It was hard enough staying in my pants." He winks and walks out of the room without letting me get another word in. How dare he?!

I lay in bed for a few minutes thinking about everything that happened last night. Reaching toward my phone as it signals I have yet another text, I respond to Jacob after a quick glance to al hi messages. 'Hey  i'm fine and  no I didn't have wild make up sex with Aiden. even if I did its not your business. Talk you tomorrow. Love ya. Bye. '

Jacob had been texting me most of the night trying to tell me I would regret sleeping with Aiden and asking if I was okay, or if I needed to be picked up. He responds immediately to my text saying, 'Yea I totally believe u there except u called me sometime 1 hr ago & all I heard was moaning so yea I dont believe u but have fun and make sure not to do that agian. I'm scared for life now.'

I walk down stairs blushing and slamming the keys on my phone before sending the message and Jabbing at  the power button to prevent anymore embarrassing text from him knowing I'll hear it next time I see him. I call for Aiden and he responds from the kitchen so that's where I go. He's still smirking when I walk in and notices me glare at my phone. "Don't blame the poor phone on your perverted little mind babe. " Aiden jokes sitting on the stool to the island.

"Oh my god Aiden can we please not talk about this anymore or ever again?" I almost beg and he looks thoughtful as he strokes his non-existent beard. "If you grow facial hair I'm breaking up with you," I state with out thought and he looks at me before smirking.

"In that case, no I think i'm going to milk this for all its worth. Plus you still have some making up to do starting with breakfast. Can't have you super hot boyfriend hungry now can we? I have to keep my energy up if i'm going to be able to do all those things you were dreaming about. "

"Pervert," I hissed, " I am not doing you sexually favors. Everything remains pg from here on out, and you have no idea what I was dreaming about . How do you even know it was you in the dream?" I say grabbing some eggs, bacon, and biscuits out of the fridge.

Aiden scoffs and sits on the counter, "Your saying you were dreaming about someone other than my sexiness? No I know you weren't because you were moaning my name and you woke up mumbling you had a wet dream about me so there is really no doubt that it was about me. "

I glare at him and continue my cooking. "We are never mentioning this agian," I snap blushing like crazy and he just smirks. Damn him and his evil, sexy smirk. "Just so you know we were not having sex in my dream. "

"Was there clothes missing?" he ask couriously taking a piece of bacon that just got done. I hesitate for only a second before shaking my head no.  "Liar." He says looking at me and I look back with a faqued of indefference.

He drops it though and kisses me lightly on the cheek "How about we finish eating and fix this cheese cake ," he say pulling a box of cheese cake from the cabnet, "then we can let it set while we swim and we can eat it why watching erogon or dream works dragon?"

"God you know me so well. Cheese cake and my favorite movies though, that seems slightly suspisus to me. Tell me why are you being so nice to me. "

"Can't I just be nice to my beautiful girlfriend. " He laughed out placing a light kiss on my lips and I sigh out his name.  As breakfast comes to a finish I look at the box of no bake cheese cake.

"Why do you have cheese cake on hand Aiden?"

"Because you love it and its the only sweets that you seem to like beside those different flavored valentines candy so I got you some. " He sounds sincere but I think he secretly loves it just as much as I do or at least as much as most people love it.

We finish eating and fixing the cheese cake before swimming for hours. We finally decide to get out, but I don't want to go in soaking wet so I lay down in one of the beach chairs. Aiden lays beside and I can feel his stare on me as my eyes drift closed. Shortly after I jump as I feel fingers crazing over my stomach and hip bone. "You have a beautiful body Amy," he say skimming his hand back up and threw the valley of my breast.

"God your horny today aren't you?" he has the decencies to look sheepish and blush before looking back at me. His eyes skim my body but stop on a few bruises that have yet to heal from boxing. One particularly bad one rest on my hip bone and he's carful not to harm me as his fingers brush over it. Thankfully he says nothing and smirks letting go.

"Its hard not to be when I wake up to my sexy girlfriend trying to fuck me threw my clothes. " I gasp at his words and hit at his back as he rushes inside.

"You promised you wouldn't bring it up again you idiot. " After that we take quick showers and dry before getting dressed. I end up wearing some of Aiden's new underwear and a white shirt that's to small for him. I make sure to rap a blanket around me so as to not reveal the fact that i'm not wearing a bra and my wet hair ha made the shirt cling to me like a second skin. When Aiden ask about it I say that I am cold and we sit and watch a movie. As the credit roll around I sit up and stretch forgetting about the blanket and I hear Aiden grown.

"God your trying to kill me today aren't you?" i look at him and deside that I should use this little day to my advantage. "No Amy you have to be nice. I know that look. I had to suffer all last week because of your teasing. Don't you dare start now. " I smile and crawl up into his lap. I dont know what's made me so bold today, but i go with the flow and start kissing Aiden with a passion. I run my finger threw his hair even though he claims to hate it. I love his hairs its so soft and he doesnt complain when I tug lightly.

"Amy please don't, I get it you don't want another hickey and you hate being bossed around. Don't tease me. Its hard enough when your not trying to but when your in my clothes with that fucking see threw shirt" He trails off as I start swaying my hips giving him a small lap dance and he let out a groan before flipping me onto my back. I put my finger to his lips and smile as he tries to kiss me before getting up and going to the laundry room to get my clothes. By time I come back he has a spoon full of cheese cake. After that we stop teasing each other and I go home around ten to sleep in my own bed.

I know its short and probably not my best writing but I hope it'll keep you sated for a little while till I can get back into the habit of writing on a regular bases.