Chapter 4

Zeke's Point of View

I couldn't get her out of my head. She was literally going to be the death of me if I didn't do something to distract myself.

'Please go to her!' My wolf Alec pleaded.

'I don't want to frighten her. I don't think she wants us. She wouldn't even look at us or even notice or presence' I replied sadly.

'She's our mate how could she not want us? And if I might add she hasn't rejected us yet.' I decided it would be a good idea to listen to Alec and kept the little hope that I had about getting Jenny to love me.

'I need to see her!' Alec yelled.

'I do to but she needs her space.'

'NOW!'

'Alright alright' I relented. 'I'll go look for her.'

I traced her scent that started leading into the woods. I guess I was going for a run. I went behind a tree a stripped my clothes shifting and grabbing my clothes in my mouth takin off.

After a while i ran into a clearing with a beautiful pond in the middle. As I was looking around I noticed a beautiful wolf sleeping in the meadow. I instantly knew that it was Jenny. At the sight of her beauty I could have mistaken this moment for being in heaven. I slowly approached her and laid down next to her. I leaned a little into her, desperate for her touch.

'She's turning us into a hormonal teenage girl' Alec whined.

'Oh shush.'

Jenny seemed to notice my body next to hers and involuntarily moved closer to me in he sleep, making a content purring sound. My wolf and I were very happy in this position, so we laid our head down and fell asleep in a content oblivion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I DECIDED THAT IM GOING TO DO THIS BOOK WOTH JENNY AMD ZEKE'S POINT OF VIEWS, ALTHOUGH MOST OF IT WILL BE JENNY. THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!