Part 60 - Dark sky

Avalana Skylar Valerie

My eyes are blinking, my eyes slowly open and reveal a bright light from the white ceiling above me. My eyes feel so heavy and I realize that i fell asleep with my make up on, i even still have my dress on.

I look around and found Apollo is sleeping next to me, the speaker isn't playing my playlist anymore. I look into the clock on the white wall in front of me that shows 3am in the morning, the window shows that it still dark outside.

I got up from the bed before grabbing my silk robe and put it around my body, i walked into the living room and found the Tv is still on playing one of Apollo's favorite tv series. And there's a red wine that i ordered before i fell asleep. I turned off the tv before pouring the red wine into a cup that still clean.

I got up from the sofa then open up the balcony door, it is still dark. The city lights look so beautiful complete with the famous Eiffel tower. I pulled one of the chair in the balcony before sit on it, staring at the beautiful night view from the very top floor of this hotel.

I sip into the red wine, the red liquid is pouring my dry throat, the cold breeze is blowing. It's empty out here, so chill and relaxing. Apollo is peacefully asleep, he's asleep with both of his eyes close. I can not see those beautiful blue eyes that never failed to makes me nervous every time i stare at them, i always drown every time i see those beautiful pair of blue eyes. His strong stares always making me so nervous all the time, his sharp jawline always clenched every time he's trying to be serious. Those dimples that always come out every time he smiles and every time he laughs, and his pink plump lips that i always crave for more, that seems has an magnetic connection with mine.

The first lip that gave me my very first kiss, the only lip that my lip has kissed. I wish my lip is the only lip he kissed, and I thought my lip is the only lip he kissed.

But i was wrong.

I saw him kissing her in his house that day, he didn't know i was in his house that day. My heart shattered into pieces when i saw they lips touching one another. I thought it was a dream, it feels not real. I feel like a sharp knife is being stabbed right on my chest, the last time i felt like that was when dad passed away.

It is so hard for me to act that everything is okay when  you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you. I heard that Kayla said everything was okay before i walked in, it means they've been doing those things before i walked into his life.

She said that I cannot give him all of me, she also said that i can not fulfill his needed. And i realize that a guy need something from a girl he dated. And i can not give it to Apollo, it hurst me. Knowing that he cheated on me because I cannot fulfill his needed. It's all my fault, but virginity is really important for me, I'm going to keep it until the right time. Love is full of bullshit.

I saw him trying to push Kayla away but she asked for one last kiss, i saw them kissing in his house. It really breaks my heart, i didn't want to see what happened next so i went home. I keep crying on the way back home while still can't believe that Apollo did this to me the whole time.

I couldn't stop crying that day and my mind was everywhere so i asked the girls to go to the bar with me that night. Sarah couldn't come so it was just me and Diana, we went to the bar but I didn't tell them a thing cause I don't want our group of friends messed up just because of me and Apollo.

I love him so much, but he cheated on me.

I can not imagine how he did that with Kayla, and I cannot believe my Boyfriend did that. And I cannot believe he still acts like nothing happened. It hurts me every time I tell him i love him and he said it back without feeling guilty.