14

"Nah! The time of her reaction to me is much faster than you bro! That's a professional move. Military grade. Trust me i know."

He believes his brother. After all Reagan is an ex military.

"She never handle a gun in her life. She is a princess and in the past she sneers at me everytime i have one in me inside our room and starts screaming"

"One thing i know. That reflex can only comes from years and years of training and not just because of some mysterious case of change personality."

Uriel rubs his forehead. Fatigue are now catching up to him. From the moment the prince's men shoots at them and kidnapped her to the gun fight and everything else.

"Why are you here reagan? Is there a problem?"

"That's what i want to know? You mobilized our men without going thru me so i assumed something bad happened and came here as fast as i can. Only my speed boat broke in the middle of the sea i was late while waiting for the second one to pick me up."

Reagan sat the the chair Margo once sat. He lift his feet at the table and sag at the head rest was clearly exhausted.

"Margo knew the truth"

That made Reagan sat up.

"Really? Then what about that steamy scene i just witnessed?"

"She figure it out to herself about my motives and the truth. I just have to explain it all to her and she connected the dots. Even deduced that it was all a misunderstanding."

"For real? And she forgave you? Just like that? And she jump your bones?"

Uriel scowls.

"Seriously bro that's weird. Before the accident she wouldn't even looked at you. She only tolerates you cause of the sex you have before Maggie. Didn't that also change when she got pregnant? And she knew too what the hell is happening"

"I don't understand it too but i decided it for the best. I now a chance to a normal family"

Reagan stared hard at him for a while.

"You care for her. Possibly love her even."

He just sigh.

"I want to have a shot again on those test. Just to be sure and i can have my peace of mind that my little brother will be alright." Reagan said in all seriousness.

"Do as you wish"

A knock then  Margo push the door open to reveals a tray with pitcher of iced tea and sandwiches.

"I got hungry and i thought with all the mayhem you didn't ate also so i made something. It's ok if i join? Or it's a private matter?" Margo asked Uriel.

Reagan on the other hand, rise his brows almost at the hairline.

"Im starving" he smiled at her and beckons her next to him.

That also  made Reagan whips his heads to his brother comically, quite shocked.

"Bro your whipped"

"Go fuck yourself" Uriel snarls.

Margo just curiously looked at them pouring iced tea at the glass and and one to Uriel.

She now wore a comfortable baggy shirt and tights.

"Who's the older one?" She asked.

"Who do you think sis?" Reagan smirk.

"I dunno. Clearly both of you respected each other and none of the air of superiority around you so its hard to tell. Uriel may be the head of this family but he still gave you the respect of an equality so.." she finishes it buy sipping her glass.

On the other hand Uriel signaled to Reagan to calm down when he saw his brother guarding his stance. He saw in his moments Margo manage to alarm Reagan warning bells.

"I like you. Clever girl. Im the oldest."

"Thanks."

Uriel heard and noticed her guard up for the first time she woke up.

The brothers share a look.

**********************************

Two days of staying in the mansion Reagan now portray the goofy uncle and big brother act but underneath is a dangerous predator thats always observing his prey. Aka Margo.

She confronted him about it when she was sick of having this eyes always staring.

They have an argument about it. She seething while him keep his goofy facade.

And that leads to this point. Firing match.

"Are you such your up to this lil'sis" Reagan tease while cocking his gun.

"Your the one who drag me to this" she scowls.

"Then you dont have a choice" he smirked.

"Just pray i don't shot you accidentally. "

They put their eye wear and ear plugs.

Reagan hold a semi-automatic rifle while Margo held a standard military shotgun. Uriel protests at first because of the recoil and Margo is weak but after looking carefully he saw how comfortable she was at the piece.

"Mama is so cool! She can fire guns like you papa! Can i try it too? Can i?" Maggie squirms in his arms.

"When your old enough i will teach you about guns." He kissed her head and put her ear plugs too. They both stood at the bullet proof glass shield for the audience.

Both ready guns and aim.

A horn blare and plates soar in the air.

Both of them shot it and only stop for Margo to reload.

Reagan started a jab at Margo but she didn't even noticed him and just skillfully reload her gun. This made Reagan serious too.

Five rounds later.

Reagan won but both bothers knew the reason. Margo loose her aim when she stood at her sprained left foot. Clearly she was a left handed.

As they went back home Margo and Maggie walk in first.

"This confirms it brother. I will investigate her thoroughly. " Reagan darkly said.

"Do what ever you want"

"In the mean time do everything in Drevontti blood you have to make her yours completely." Reagan smirks at him.