Michael Clifford Imagine

You and Michael were taking a vacation in New York, seeing all the places and attractions.

"Wow, I never thought a city would be so pretty," you say, walking down Times Square with your hand in Michael's.

"I know. It's great, isn't it?" He says in his Australian accent.

'When is this guy gonna kiss me?' you think. It's been 2 months since he asked you out, and you still haven't shared a kiss.

"It's almost 10. I planned a big day for us tomorrow.You ready to go back to the hotel room?" Michael asks, breaking the silence.

"Can't wait! Let's go," You say.

He waves for a cab and you two get in.

Back at the hotel room, you get into your pajamas and walk out onto the balcony. You still couldn't believe it here. It was astonishing, considering you've lived in Alabama your whole life. You are staring below you as you feel an arm wrap around your waist. He twists you around and plants a kiss on your lips.

After the kiss, you look at him to see his beautiful smile. You gave him a confused look. "Why, that was sudden." You say.

"Good.That's what I was going for. I didn't want you to expect it. It makes it more special." He replied.

You just smiled as he picked you up off your feet and kissed you again.