16) Labour

Emilys pov.

It's been a couple of months and Jace hasn't woke up yet. I am due any day now and it scares me giving birth without Jace by my side. I am like a whale right now big and fat. I can hardly walk its more like wobbling and my feet are always killing me. The gang keep on telling me to take it easy but I can't I need to be with Jace. I can hardly sleep because I used to sleep on my belly. I really hoped me and Jace could do the nursery together but he didn't wake up so I had to do it with the gang. It was a mixture of light blue baby blue and dark blue and the cribs were black and white. I haven't chosen the names because I need Jaces help to do it.

I waddled downstairs and went to the kitchens to get pickles and peanut butter. It sounds weird but tastes good. When I went there there wasn't any pickles so I shouted for the boys crying my eyes out. Felix (jaces best friend) came into the kitchen followed by the boys and when he saw me tried to console me so I hit him with the spatula.  "You this is all your fault" I shouted tears still down my face. Hey don't judge pregnancy cravings and hormones.  They all looked confused but scared.  "Whats our fault" Felix stuttered.  "Its all your fault you went shopping yesterday and didn't think about me. You brought yourself whatever you wanted but did you get what I wanted no you didn't you buttheads. I want pickles and I want to get them but was there any there no. And why wasn't there BECAUSE YOU FLIPPING BAFFOONS DIDNT BUY ME PICKLES NOW GO BUY ME THEM BEFORE I GO PREGNANT CRAZY ON YOUR ASS" I shouted. They all left and one if them went to buy the pickles.  Felix stayed with me and helped me get settled on the sofa. I was eating the pickles the boys brought me when I got really bad stomach pains. I thought it was just random pains and went to walk it off when something dripped down. I thought it was peanut butter until Emma screamed "her waters broke" the guys came in and four of them carried me to the other doctors room whilst Felix went to Jaces room to get the doctor.  "This fucking hurts wait tell I beat Jaces ass why the fuck did I let him have sex with me that fucking asshole" I shouted.  The guys looked like they were pissing their pants. I screamed as another contraction hit me.

Jaces pov.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and looked in my surroundings I was in a doctors hospital room. My doctor came in to check me I kept asking about Emily but she wouldn't reply. Felix came in looking frantic and when he saw the doctor he said something and I didn't hear because they were I  the corner if the room until Felix saw me awake. "Your wifes In fucking labour go to her you prick. You left her for 6 months and she's heartbroken.  She doesn't want to give birth without you so hurry up before your children are born without you there to witness it" he shouted. I jumped out my bed and winced at the pain but ignored it and ran to the room Emily was in. When I saw her I ran to her and kissed her passionately it took her a while to respond and when she did it was pure bliss. "Princesa I'm so sorry I wasn't there the whole time of your pregnancy and left you but I love you and im here now" I said. She smiled happily before screaming from pain. "JACE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT IM IN PAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF  JUST WATCH" she screamed causing me to gulp. (I don't know anything about labour  so skipping that part).

After three hours of screaming our three baby boys were born they had Emilys blonde silky hair and my sapphire eyes. I love them with every inch of my heart.  We named the oldest Liam, the middle one  Lewis and my yougest one Luke. This was my family and I was so happy. My life was just perfect.