17. Truth Behind (FR/N)

This is just a for-fun chapter, sequel to the previous update.

Jeff The Killer

You thought your father would have just let this go with a laugh. "Oh hey look, you've got a live robot in the garage you call a friend. Well, I'm off to bed! Toodles!"

Unfortunately for you, this did not happen.

At first, Jeff thought the creation was possessed, and your father did not mess with possessed things.

Using the robots dismembered arm as a weapon, your father held you back with the metal arm waving around. "Stay back!"

"Dad! They're my friend!"

The creation nodded, agreeing. "Your son/daughter is very kind, fixing me up."

"What are you?!" Your father hissed, the arm in his hand dropping from his shaky grip and clambering onto the cemented floor.

"I am a friend. (Y/N)'s to be exact."

"Dad!" You managed to slip away, under your father's arm and immediately went to protect (FR/N). "Stop. Calm down! I built them..." Your voice turning to a small murmur after seeing the look on his face.

"(Y/N) is right. He/She finished, well almost finished, building me as my last creator fail to do so." The metal sculpture with frozen polished features spoke. Only their mouth was moving despite the restraint of the non-bending metal that made up their entire body.

"Last creator?! Are you possessed or something?!"

"Yes."

"WHAT?!" You and your father exclaimed.

"What do you mean you're possessed?! You said you were a programmed robot?!" You demanded, turning to the creation who stood motionless.

"In a way I am, I was given my knowledge by my past creator but with extra memories on the side. I believe I used to be someone significant to them at some point."

"Then why did I find you here? Why wouldn't they take you with them?"

The creation looked away and murmured in a soft pained voice, "...I don't know... They must not have wanted me in the end."

Your father's heart broke for the possessed metal tin thingy.

"But you wanted me, and that's all I need. From now on, I'm (Y/N)'s friend."

With a heavy heart, your father sighed and left without a word. He didn't say yes in keeping the creation per say, but he didn't say no either. So (FR/N) had some hope.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Your father grew worried about the growing attachment you had with the tree. He went to speak to you about it only to fall into a state of panic.

You were in the tree, up 20 feet and dangling in the air. You were holding onto the branch with your two weak arms that were soon slipping.

Your father ran to catch you only to trip in shock. You had let go with a giggle and shot to the ground.

He shouted out after you but his voice got caught in his throat as you were swept up into the branches of the tree. They magically maneuvered to carry you back up.

Your father sat on the ground, too confused to process the logic on what just happened.

You were gracefully put down and a look of disappointment crossed your face, but you soon noticed your father with shock written on your face, "...Hi, dad..."