(31) Quinton Leo Michelson

*unedited*
(6-19-18)

Samantha's POV (2 months later)

"Come on princess, you can do it!" Blake encourages

I shake my head and rest, "I can't. I can't do it," I cry.

"Come on baby, one more push," Kole wipes the sweat off my forehead.

"I can see the head," Bellamy says. "One more big push."

I ready my breathing and push. I'm never giving birth again!... well... I dont think I'll be here long enough to be able to have another baby...

These last couple of months have been awful. I haven't been able to sleep. She's been terrorizing my dreams and my ever waking moments. I've already thought about how I'm going to die... I can't take it anymore.

My baby boys crying brings me out of my thought. Congratulations Alphas and Luna. He is put on my chest. "Hi baby boy," I whisper/cry.

I feel kisses on my forehead and I hear sniffling also. "He's perfect," Kole smiles. "Thank you my Luna."

I smile and lean against the pillow. I'm so exhausted... mentally and physically. "What's our next Alphas name?"

"Quinton Leo Michelson," I respond.

They take Quinton away to make sure he is healthy. "Thank you princess, you've given us the best gift ever."

"Just make sure he knows me," I whisper.

"He will," Kole assures. "Because you will be there to watch him grow up."

"I can't take it anymore.... I can't... and I'm so so so sorry," I cry.

"I know that there is not another way..." Blake kisses my head. "But we need to be there with you. Do you understand? We need to make sure you come back to us."

I slowly nod my head. I don't want them there with me when I end the curse. I don't want them to see me so weak...

"How's my baby?" Michelle comes in with everyone following her.

"He's perfect," Kole answers.

"I'm not talking about that baby. I'm talking about the mama. How are you?"

"I'm tired," I respond.

"Sleep mama," Kole says. "We'll watch over Quinton."

"You know I can't," I shake my head as Bellamy comes in with my baby.

"Here you go," he places him in my arms. "He's hungry. I'll leave everyone to say their hellos."

"Thank you Bellamy," I smile.

"Thank you Luna."

After he closes the door I hand Quinton to Kole. He looked hesitant at first but he took Quinton. "Hi Quinton," Quinton takes his big finger in his tiny hand.