17

"What happened Keva?!" My heart rate quickened and my eyes widened a little as I looked at her and she began to cry.

"She's crying on our wedding day, do something you idiot!"

"I know you moron! But what?!"

"Oh I don't know maybe comfort her?!"

Fastly I laid my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Whatever it was we could go through this together.

"Just tell me baby it can't be that bad. I'll be right by your side. Got it?" I whispered in her ear with a caring voice.

She nodded and cuddled close to me and my heart fluttered by the action.

"Just talk to me." Xavier whispered and Keva looked up at him.

"You-you're g-going to be a-a eh a dad...surprise?" She looked so scared and quickly buried her head in my chest.

For a moment I felt shocked but the shock quickly vanished as her words sank in.

I'm going to be a dad.

I'm going to be a dad!

Oh my moon goddess!!!

We're having pups!

My wolf began to howl in satisfaction and a genuine smile stretched across my face.

I took Keva's face in my hands and kissed the life out of her.

"We're going to have pups!" I whisper yelled and looked excited in her unsure eyes.

"You're not angry?" She whispered back sounding relieved.

"Oh my no of course not Keva my little angel! I'm the happiest man on earth. I can't wait to hold the little bundle in my arms. It will be the most beautiful pup in the whole wide world! Oh we need to buy baby stuff! And you need to rest oh fuck how are you feeling, are you ok? Do you have a head ache or are you feeling like you need to throw up? What if you don--" Before I was able to continue to ramble on Keva's finger landed on my lips.

"Xavier!" She giggled and shook her head at my rambling.

"I'm fine you don't need to worry. And we're not having one pup..." Fastly I laid my hand on her stomach and looked at her shocked.

Was our baby dead?!

"...we're having triplets." She ended the sentence and swallowed hard while looking down a little.

My eyes went wide. Three pups? Three little Keva's and Xavier's running around our home? Perfect!

As we arrived in front of our house I wasn't able to wipe off the smile anymore.

This day couldn't be more perfect!

*~•~*

Four years later:

Keva's POV:

"...and then the old wolf howled and everyone came to listen to it's story under the full moon. It was the first animal able to shift into both: wolf and human." Xavier stopped for a short while to take a breath, then continued to tell the story.

"The moon goddess herself created him and paired the wolf with a human and gave a baby of both genes in her stomach. The first werewolf was born."

I knocked at the door and Xavier jumped to his feet.

"I missed you angel." He whispered and breathed in my scent.

"Mummy!" Our little pups ran to us. "Don't leave us alone with dad again! He cooks awful!" I needed to laugh while Xavier looked offended. "Hey!"

He let go of me and started to tickle Maria who said he couldn't cook.

"So you forgot how to cook properly darling? Well I guess I need to go away for some while more so you will need to learn again..." I turned to walk away but four pairs of hands held me back.

"No!"

I loved my family.

The End