17. About To Stab You

A/n hello my lovelies, welcome back. I'm glad you're enjoying TMIR. Keeps commenting! It usually makes me write the chapters quicker tbh. I'm not entirely sure how many chapters are going to be left...

Cassidy Clarke POV

On the way back to headquarters Archer and Ethan were casually talking in the front seat while I sat and stared out the window.

What the fuck did I do? I honestly have no clue the reason why I am supposedly in the wrong when it comes to Leon and all his Devil's Possession shit.

Honestly I have no idea what I did wrong, I have known the boys for the span of two days, and I got very intimate with one, another is a weirdo, and the others seem to just be tight-assed followers.

"Cassidy?" I blink taking myself out of my thoughts before turning to see Drew looking at me, with a concerned look in his eyes.

I clear my throat. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" he asks. I stare at him, before snapping.

"I'm just Fucking Dandy Drew, the guy who is basically in charge of whether or not I live or die is apparently pissed at me, to which I have no idea what I've supposedly done therefore I cannot ask for forgiveness or even fix whatever the fuck I have done, my sister wants me dead, you guys are blackmailing me into helping you break into a museum for some mysterious employers for protection, and right now I am getting even more pissed by talking about what is pissing me off!" I groan.

I look to the rear vision mirror and see Archer attempting to bite back a laugh. I flop back into the seat before rubbing my fingers over the side of my face.

Unfortunately for him he then loses his cool and pissing himself laughing while bashing the steering wheel. "I-I'm oka-ahahaha" he continues.

"I'm about to fucking Stab you!" I hiss as I kick my foot up his seat. He coughs to attempt to hide his laughter, and ended up hiccuping instead.

I stared out the window in an attempt to rid my mind of the negative thoughts that flew around in my head.

What have I done wrong?

I stole jelly beans and skittles once, to try and get my parents attention...

"did Leon say anything about what I did?" I ask as I looked to Archer in the rear vision mirror.

"no?" Archer states more as a question. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to lie.

"okay, I don't even really know you and I know you are lying." I state and cross my arms over my chest.

I hear Archer sigh "it's about-" my head snaps up as Archer begins before Ethan cuts him off.

"you know how much of a control freak Leon is. Just wait." he states.

Noooo!!!! You were meant to be the nice and helpful Abercrombie model!!

Archer snaps his mouth shut and continues to drive in silence.

The whole car became enveloped in silence, and it was deafining.

My eyes flicked to Drew who was looking out the window. He had taken his jacket off and I saw his t-shirt hiding some of the details of his tattoos.

UGH... Why must they all be so hot? And why must they be criminals... Makes me question what little fucking morals I have left.

He was looking so fucking hot and it wasn't really helping my sexual frustration but it was distracting me from my very negative thoughts as to why Leon was angry at me.

At least for a little while...

Unfortunately it didn't last as long as I hoped so I decided to keep myself occupied by mentally dissing the prim and proper dickwad in the front seat.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, here they are all standing in a row, big ones, small ones, some as big as HIS head.

Eeeee-than, is an ass-hole.

Arrrr-cher is a big fat Mole, who act-ually isn't fat...

Cassidy Clarke sat on a wall, Cassidy Clarke had a great fall, all hot guys and all the sexy men, couldn't put Cassidy back together again. - because they fucking killed her!!!!

--------

Roughly twenty minutes later we arrived back at the compound.

"God just fucking kill me now, put me out of my mystery..." I mutter to myself as Ethan and Archer stepped out of the car and shut their doors.

"That's not going to happen babe, -" Drew says. I turn to him, staring at him, he had his seatbelt unclipped and had an elbow resting on the back of the seat, furrowing my eyebrows at him, he continued.

"-I have yet to fuck you senseless, so I hate to break it to you, but you're not going anywhere." he states, straight faced with a slightly perverted smirk.

I sat there staring at him.

Suppose it's nice to feel wanted? Even if it's just for you to be fucked senseless by an extremely hot ex navy seal turned thief.

"now I suggest your get your very pretty little ass out of this car, before I christen Archer's backseat.

Don't think about the hot backseat car sex. Get out. Save yourself and your dignity...

I open the door and stepped out. I then followed Drew inside, my heels clicking against the concrete floor.

I can do this!

I can fucking do this!

Why the fuck am I freaking out so much!?

Why can't I fucking think of a reason as to why he's pissed at me!?

UGH!!!

--------

A/n double update. This one and then the next one after, sorry it's taken me two weeks to update. Had a lot on my mind and a lot to do.

Please keep commenting, I enjoying hearing your opinions and thank you all so much for the votes. Xx