1.34: In Which She Can't Wait

A/N: apologies for any mistakes in this chapter. It's late and I'm sooo ready for bed. The words are blurring together and I can't edit this damn thing anymore XD. I'll go over it again tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's readable!

     --

      "Baby," 391 pants as 254 practically carried her down the hall. She digs her feet into the floor, forcing them to stop. She pushes herself against him. He grunts as his back hits the wall. "I. Can't. Go on. Any. Longer," she tells him slowly with a tight smile which quickly turns wobbly. "Please." The word comes out as a desperate choke. 

     254's lips part. The Beast is clawing at him, urging him to fuck her. He didn't like that his dick wasn't the last one inside of her. He wanted to change that. Hell, 254 wanted that too.

     "Baby," he growls as her hands grab at his junk. His fingers circles her wrists. His voice is gravelly, knees bending so he can catch her frantic eyes. "I'll fuck you 'til cum so hard you squirt all over me, and then I'll do it again, but not here. We need to get out."

     Her face falls and she collapses against him, a low whine escaping her.

     He didn't like how she looked. Her skin pale and glistening with sweat. She wobbled on her feet, and her hands trembled in his grasp.

     Shit. She didn't have much time left.

    He swallows thickly. What good was escaping this place if they didn't make it out in time and he lost his girl anyway?

     Releasing her wrists, he wraps his arms around her and closes his eyes. Takes a moment to savour the fact that she was here. With him. In his arms.

    He touches his lips to her head. "Okay," he whispers. "It's gonna be okay, sweetheart. I've got you."

     "I'm scared," she admits weakly, voice muffled by his chest.

     "I'll fix this," he promises. "And then I'll get us out of here."

     He wouldn't last long anyway. It had been too much time since he'd been inside of her, and he wasn't going to hold back - The Beast wouldn't let him anyway.

    "Turn around, baby girl," he orders gruffly, helping her do just that until her front was pushed up against the wall. The alarm continued to sound, although he couldn't be confident it wasn't just his ears ringing at this point. "That's perfect," he purrs, hooking his digits into the waistband of her scrubs. He tugs them down to her thighs. 

     "Oh god. Yessss," she hisses eagerly in approval, hands braced against the wall while pushing her ass out as if to tempt him further. 

     The Beast growls, his chest rumbling. He liked the way she presented herself to him. He was already hard. Had been for a while now; walking with her body so close to his and scent filling his nose affected him in a way he couldn't control. 

    He hurriedly tugs at his own pants, letting them slide down to his ankles. He didn't care if anyone saw his ass. Although at this point, he was positive everyone who worked here was dead - or long gone. 

     His erection stands proudly against his stomach. The tip red and glistening with pre-cum; albeit it hardly mattered. She was drenched and ready for him. He strokes himself once before he lines them up, hands gripping her hips. He groans so loud he barely hears her whimper when he bottoms-out in one shove. 

     Almost immediately she's squeezing him, her body shaking for a whole other reason now. 

    Aww - holy shit.