Chapter 10 {The morning after}

The sun was shining brightly in one of my eyes waking me up, a loud groan emitting from my mouth.  An arm was slung around my waist and I was very confused. Then the alcohol induced hangover headache hit, and so did the memories of last night.

"AH Fuck,"

After my exclamation was when I rolled out of bed, out Mason's arms and fell on the ground with a cry. I stand up squealing out, covering my tits and vagina as Mason jolts awake. I freeze in my position my arms barely covering even a third of my boobs.

A groan sounds from deep in Mason's throat as I stand before him frozen in place. My eyes immediately go to the rising sheet around an area a very sore part of my body became very familiar with last night.

"Why don't you come back to bed, Babygirl?"

"I slept with you!"

His nod made me shake out of my funk and grab the nearest blanket. Which happened to be on the ground near the chair. This exposed me completely to Mason without me realizing it till it was too late. I felt his sensual hands grip my waist and my body tightens at his touch.

"How did this happen?"

The touch which helped me forget the pain stabbing my heart. I dropped the blanket as he turned me around and picked me up. As he carried me back to bed I tried to find it in me to be angry, but I was so tired from everything going on that I had given up.

"A lot of vodka I suppose, little one. Much more than you should be drinking."

He laid me down on the bed, his dick accidentally poking the back of my thigh causing me to wince at the ache between my legs. He noticed my wince and grimaced slightly at my pain.

"I should have been more gentle with the way I prepared you for my cock. The ache should go away in the next couple hours. At worst the next couple days, but you already knew that I'm sure."

He was smoothing out my hair as he pulled the clean blanket over me, covering my nude body. I looked up at him eyes wide taking in everything he says. I may have studied sexual reproduction, but we didn't study the act Mason and I committed last night. We studied the effects, the scientific explanations.

Not the way it makes you feel. The way he made me feel. Oh god I squeezed my eyes shut as I pressed my thighs together tightly, to prevent any more damning thoughts.

"Aren't you going to put clothes on?"

He raised his eye brow at me and rolled his eyes walking over to his drawer pulling out a pair of sweats. After he slid them on he tucked his dick into the pants and adjusted the waist band so it hung sexily on his hips.

"I'm going to go take a cold shower, unless your open to helping me out."

"In your dreams Coldwell,"

I crossed my arms on top of the blanket as he gave out a chuckle.

"I'm sure the image of your naked body climaxing for me will be in my dreams, Chase."

My cheeks went aflame at his words praying he'd leave so I could get dressed. He turns after smirking at my flustered expression walking out of the room.

"You can use my main bathroom, I'll go use the guest's shower,"

"Thank you?"