Creatures

"Ok we need to find out what that was. I seen it in one of these books I think" I say "Good because we need to get my sister back" We look through some books until I come a cross a book with the creature we saw "M...Mongoose" I say looking confused "What's a Mongoose?" Noah asks. "Uhh let me see, A Mongoose is a creature that is commanded by a Lost girl." "What dose the lost girl command?" Noah asks "the Lost girl commands the Mongooses to take little girls who have been lost here in there dreams or take little boys to her." "What dose she want with them?" "It says she's trying to find a new little girl to take her spot and little boys to turn into more Mongooses. She want to turn little boys into Mongooses so she has more to find little girls" " if she took my sister why dose she need more little girls?" "She needs to find the perfect girl to make as then new Lost girl" "so if Charlie isn't the perfect Lost girl she'll let her go." "Not exactly, if Charlie isn't the perfect Lost girl she'll lock her up because she doesn't want any chances of her telling other little girls about her plan" "okay so now we need to find how to get to her and get Charlie back" " yeah I know so let try to find maybe a map and some clues!" After searching for a long period of time we find a half of a map.