Chapter 13: Kuhti cub

The amount of forwarding rose from a few thousand to one million at a speed visible to the naked eye. Xia Qi's brain froze for a long time but when it finally started working again, it went into overdrive and she hurriedly picked up the connector and ran out.

"Quick, come look at this!" The connector was directly carried into the building where the cubs were taken care of and Xia Qi was so excited that she couldn't help but shout to the others, they really needed to see this!

The others were puzzled by her behavior, but still got closer and looked at the screen. The first thing they saw was of course the cover of the Yunbao branch's promotional video. They all knew that the Vice President had posted a promotional video yesterday but not all had seen it. Those who had not seen it therefore first thought that she meant to show it to them, but when she did not start it, they took a closer look and got scared silly by the amount of forwarding displayed under the video.

However the amount of forwarding wasn't even the most outstanding thing and neither were the many comments. What was most shocking was the Xingyou accounts listed as having forwarded it. The employees recognized some and clicked on them, getting to their official pages they couldn't believe that it really was true.

"This, how.. what is the situation?" Staring with big eye, Zheng Zhou once again confirmed that he hadn't read wrong.

Several high ranking military officers from the Star Alliance had actually forwarded their video? ? !

Looking at the number of comments that continued to rise in the commentary area, the three people who had been called over by Xia Qi were now in the same condition she was when she first saw it.

This is impossible...  Why had all these important men and women forwarded it? ?

Standing opposite the other three, Xia Qi could see the expressions on their faces and they were so outstanding that she, who had calmed down a bit, could not help but think to herself that she most have had the same expression not long ago..

The commentary area was filled with discussions about their clubs background. Xia Qi, who knew that their club really didn't have any special background or backing, almost cried tears of grief when reading an accusation of using their strong backing to promote their low quality facility... they really hadn't, ah. 囧

No, wait...

She had originally denied this in her heart, but... Xia Qi looked at the human youth walking out of the hatching room, and suddenly she was not so sure about this.

Following Xia Qi's line of sight, the other three people who had been frozen in place, turned their heads and stared at Xie Tao.

Maybe they actually had a hidden powerful backing..

Thinking this, their eyes directed towards Xie Tao changed a bit.

Being stared at by everyone as well as seeing their inexplicable expressions, Xie Tao walked over to the connector and curiously took a look at what they were doing. Seeing the situation, Xie Tao, who by now had a good tolerance for unexpected weird things, could not help but be just as stunned as the others had been.

"This has nothing to do with me." Raising his head, he suddenly understood why the others were looking at him so strangely and therefore said this.