Chapter 4

XANDER’S POV

I beat my record of getting to school and beat Xavier all in one.Today is my lucky day indeed.

I lean against my baby smirking as I see Xavier coming out of his ‘Samantha ‘ in other words his car. He felt the need to name it after he got it.

“Good job brother” Xavier says meeting my hand in a handshake, with his textbooks in another hand.Looking proud of what our mother has taught us.

“Learned from the best” I say back but we both know that its not him even if the crowd that has started forming will assume.

Since he takes being older than me by 3 minutes seriously.

“She is one hell of a racer”Xavier says back grinning proudly.When we made a mistake of trying to race against her.

“Who is this ‘she’ you talk about, do we know her” Abby the school’s biggest gossiper.

Washington Prep High is a human school because our kind doesn’t like rainy places like Washington.

Mother says she really likes it but we both know it’s not the entire truth as to why we live here.

“We also want to ride like that” Liam a popular wanna be in the school. He would do anything to become popular.

“Our Mom”we both say in sync.With that we both walk to our lockers leaving they shocked expressions.

We to were shocked when she beat us in the race because everyone knows she is an accountant and accountants don’t do things like racing.

When we reach the lockers we both start laughing at their shocked faces.When the bell rings we separate ways and I go to my advanced Mathematics.

I study a lot with my mom in mathematics, my mom and I share a passion for numbers. Xavier can’t stand it so he usually plays the piano when we studying.

I meet my friend Natalie she actually is my best friend and she is human. We get into class and we hear one of the sluts say something about me being a hot nerd.

Nat conceals her laughter until we sit down in the middle of the class room, next to each other. As soon as we sit down she bursts into laughter.

“They said you’re a hot nerd” Nat says after laughing then after saying that she starts laughing again.

I do admit that it sounds so funny I can’t help but start laughing with her.

Soon later almost half the class comes in and while the girls look like they are eye raping me.

I start feeling uncomfortable as crazy as it may sound I hate being center of attention.

“Hey, Xander do you know that you are second on the hottest “ Chloè another nerd with us, comes and sits in front of Nat turning around.

“What!? “ Nat and I say at the same time. Both shocked at what she is saying, Chloè isn’t one to say this type of things.

“The app was created two days ago by Aubrey”Abby says joining the conversation and sitting in front of me. Leaving Nat and I confused of what they saying.

“She wanted to rate how good looking a guy is” Chloé answers looking amused at her sister Aubrey did.

“That’s why girls now call you hot nerd” Abby says looking angry that Chloè ruined her explanation, I learnt from Chloé and Nat that Abby likes me. But she isn’t my type of girl.

Nat starts laughing like a crazy manic even tears a bit. Chloè was looking at her in amusement, while Abby in jealousy of what I don’t know.

“Miss Hemsworth, I think that’s enough” Miss Curtis says just coming into the classroom looking at Nat sternly.