Chapter Three

I sat there with the lady until Carlisle came back.
"Lillian? Are you alright?" I nodded slowly.
"Carlisle...I saw her past." I said and he hurried over and kneeled in front of me.
"What do you mean? How?" He asked.
"At least I think it was her past. I saw her playing with a baby then I think the baby died. I saw her crying over a tiny coffin. Then she was being shouted at buy a mean looking man about miscarriages. Then I saw her walk off a cliff and then you bit her." I mumbled and Carlisle grabbed my hand tightly.
"How?" He asked.
"I held her hand." I said and he frowned.
"We'll have to wait until she wakes up to ask her." I nodded and he turned back to the lady on the bed. I hope she treated Carlisle well.

*****

On the third day I sat in the living room and waited for Carlisle to finish explaining to the woman. I could easily hear them from the sitting room.
"So...I'm a vampire now." She said. "And I'm your mate?"
"Yes." Carlisle said
"Are there others?" She asked.
"There is two with me...well one. One of them decided to find a new home. But I have a young girl with me. I see her as my daughter. She has even helping me watch over you." I heard him say.
"I would love to meet her." I heard the woman's voice.
"May I know your name first?" Carlisle asked.
"Esme. My name is Esme."

Soon footsteps came towards me and I looked up seeing Carlisle and a red eyed Esme walk over.
"Lillian, this is Esme. Esme this is my daughter Lillian." I smiled and hurried over, hugging her. Carlisle just chuckled at my behaviour. Esme didn't seem to know what to do.
"Hello." I said letting her go. "My dads been waiting so long to meet you. I hope you treat him really well."
"I will don't worry." She smiled and I looked to my dad.
"Esme...Lillian has some questions but you do not need to answer them. As I told you some vampires have a gift and Lillian may have just found hers." Carlisle explained.
"Of course." She sat down and I frowned.
"Before Carlisle turned you...did you have a baby...who died?" I asked and Esme frowned before looking down.
"Yes. His name was Thomas." She said with a sad smile. "Why do you ask?"
"I say your human memories." I said and she tensed.
"I would rather not talk about them in front of someone who says he is my mate. I don't want to upset him." She frowned.
"I'll leave you girls to talk. I'll go get you something to drink." Carlisle smiled before hurrying out,
"What else did you see?" I frowned.
"I saw a mean man. He yelled at you for not having another child. Something about miscarriages. I'm sorry." She teared up and I frowned. "I didn't mean to pry into your memories...I didn't even know I could."
"It's alright. You didn't mean too." She said shaking her head. "Your right. I had a child who got very sick and died. We tried to have another child but I kept loosing them. I prayed for another child. I didn't care about the gender. I even brought up adoption but he hit me and told me to shut up." I growl thinking of a man physical hitting a woman. It made me sick. "I just wanted to have a happy family."
"Well you have one now." I smiled. "Carlisle is my dad. You being his mate, makes you my mum. That is if your okay with it?" I asked and she smiled grabbing my hand.
"I would be proud to have a daughter like you."

*****

I peeked into the room and saw Carlisle talking to a tall man with dark hair. Carlisle looked over and smiled.
"Lillian come meet a friend of mine. This is Eleazar. Eleazar, this is my daughter, Lillian. I'm sure I have mentioned her in my letters." The man nodded and turned to me as I walked over.
"My such a strange gift." He chuckled. "The ability to see human memories of humans and vampires with a single touch as well as having human traits yourself." He smiled.
"You know my gift?" I asked confused.
"I'm able to see potential gifts in humans and current gifts in vampires." He smiled. "But I have never seen anyone with a gift like this one before in my life time."

*****

It has been a year since then. Me and my dad had figured out I could bleed, cry and even sleep. I was able to eat and have children. I still had my vampire speed and strength but it wasn't as much as a normal vampire. I also wasn't venomous. I still had to drink blood but if I ate I didn't need as much. Things tasted differently now. Everything seemed to taste the same except sweet things, so Esme was always making me sweets and cake. She was happy to do it. She always wanted a child to make these sort of things for. I smiled as I skipped through the woods when I came across a blonde girl and big guy drinking from a dear.
"Hello." I said and they turned to me quickly, getting ready to attack.
"Who are you?" The blond asked.
"I'm Lillian. Lillian Cullen. Who are you?" I asked.
"Why aren't you freaking out?" The guy asked.
"Oh I'm like you." I smiled. The girl just looked at me. "If it's about my eyes, it's my gift. I have human qualities."
"Your dad? There's more of you?" I nodded happily.
"My dad and his fiancée Esme. We drink from animals too." I smiled and the guy chuckled.
"Your just adorable aren't you?" He chuckled.
"Oh I know. Why don't you come home with me. My dad would love to meet you." I smiled hurrying over and taking the blondes hand. She just watched me before looking to the guy.
"Alright. I'm Rosalie." She said. "And this is my mate Emmett."

*****

I giggled as I waited for dad to finish talking with our new coven members. I heard Esme walk in and bounced over to her.
"Mum. I found more like us. Dad is talking with them right now-" I froze seeing a young man by her side. I took a step back as she smiled.
"Lillian. This is Henry. He's like us too."