Wednesday Comes With Friends

HELLO! I can't believe it. I managed to complete my homework (woop woop) because I was actually bothered to do it. Procrastination gets you nowhere!

Here's the next part. :D Thanks to all the people that actually LIKE this sort of stuff. I'm not really used to writing normal every day school things, but I'm getting better...I think.

Anyways, I still like peoples opinions and some suggestions maybe too? Even if your opinion is that the story sucks, I'll take it on gladly and give you the happy face of your dreams.

This happy face right here... :D

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Yu-Gi-Oh characters, if I did then the show would be a fangirl based series and then the world would end... >:3 I do not want credit for using these characters, so please don't give me any. I just come up with the plot and I plop the characters in there, like making some random recipe!

---- Kura-chan ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yugi...” Coffee was gently set down on the dining room table that morning. Yugi’s grandfather, Solomon Moto, sat down. His hair was spiked in the same position as Yugi’s, but he wore an orange cap with a yellow design on the front of it, covering the star fish design at the back of his wild, grey hair.

Yugi stared at his grandfather from the opposite end of the table, swallowing a large lump in his throat as he replied, “Yes...?”

 “Why didn’t you tell me about this?” The two’s eyes clashed and Yugi sighed deeply.

“I was scared, Grandpa.”

“You shouldn’t be scared to tell me that you’re being bullied, Yugi.”

“But, Grand-“

“No buts, Yugi,” Solomon sighed and looked at his grandchild before giving him a smile, “Tell me next time. That’s all I ask for.”

Yugi couldn’t help but smile back, even if it was fake; “I will. Thanks, Grandpa.”

“I’m always here for you.”

With that, Yugi nodded and quickly grabbed his school bag from beneath his chair, walking to the door, “See you later!”

“Goodbye.”

It was time to start the dreadfully awaited day of Wednesday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day started out okay. As Yugi walked down the street, he was prepared for an ambush, and yet, none came. By the time he got to school, he was still being ignored by everyone – but he was happy. No new bruises or scars were made on his way to the dreadful building, and that made him happy.

As Yugi to his locker however, he was surprised when a certain person pushed their way through the crowds and met with him. “Yugi, are you okay?” Came the cool, baritone voice.

“Huh? Oh, Yami?” Yugi looked over at him and smiled a genuine smile. “I’m fine. Thanks for helping me the other day, I owe you one I guess...and I have my phone back too.”

Yami nodded and smiled at Yugi, “Good. I’ll be going now.”

It was a strange feeling that Yugi got in the pit of his stomach. Was he...falling for him? The teen honestly couldn’t tell as Yami made his way back into the crowds, where girls and his entire fan base were waiting for him.