G R E E N L I G H T

What Oscar had said earlier has been running non stop through my mind. This wanna be cholo thinks he can threaten my brother, bullshit. But that's not what was bothering me, whats bothering me is that he said, and I quote "..these are my streets and I'm not about to lose them to a girl" ok first of all, what the fuck, where does he even think I'm the least bit of interested in him, sure he's got some really nice tattoos, dark brown eyes, perfect eyebrows, oh and his smile, my god. But he doesn't even know that I think that of him, I just, god I hate guys. My thoughts were interrupted by celia and the 'gang' getting home from school.

"Aye, celia, where's your brother" I asked looking over at the group of kids. Celia looked at cesar, while monse looked at ruby. Jamal was looking down at his feet whispering quietly to himself. I looked at all the kids and stopped on Jamal, "Hey Jamal.." I said. He looked up at me and his mouth shot open "Adrian's getting jumped into the prophets" he said rushing every word in hopes I wouldn't hear. But the minute he finished his sentence my blood reached its boiling point. I tied up my shoes and grabbed my keys. I walked right up to jamal and demanded to know where this is happening. "Where" I stated crossing my arms. "October don't do this, you'll get hurt, please." Cesar said grabbing my arms. "Cesar, this is my baby brother, I'm not going to let him ruin his life" I said walking towards the door. "I'll tell Oscar!" Cesar shouted to try and get me to stop, I paused for a quick second, "Oscar can eat a dick" I said then walked out the door to beat my brothers ass.

I pulled up to the alley and saw a group of people, it looked like teenagers and adults, I got out of my car to get a closer look and saw Adrian. "Adrian, get your dumbass over here now!" I yelled marching up to the group, "Ayeo ma, you tryna get it in at pimp lane" some kid with poofy hair said, looking me up and down. I scoffed "You're like five, shut the fuck up" I said grabbing Adrians arm pulling him away. I heard the click of a gun and looked back at the kid, "Fuck you just say to me? Adrian you need to get your bitch under control" The kid said pointing the gun at me. "Latrelle don't, that's my sister." Adrian said nervously trying to get him to put the gun down, but I wasn't scared at all, I walked right up to him, the barrel of the gun pressed against my forehead before he lowered the gun down. The minute he put the gun down I grabbed him by his hair and bashed his face on my knee. "October stop!" Adrian yelled, Latrelle fell to the floor and dropped the gun, I kicked it out of reach and bent down to Latrelle, "You ever even think about jumping my brother into your petty ass little gang I'll beat you so bad you'll wish you were getting jumped out of it" I whispered, "Lets go" I said nodding towards Adrian.

When I pulled up to the house I saw the infamous red impala parked right out front, "fuck' I whispered under my breath, "October I'm s-" I cut Adrian off, "Shut the fuck up, I'm not ready to talk to you, the minute you walk in the house you grab the pine sol and a tooth brush and start scrubbing." I said, Adrian got out of the car and walked into the house, with me trailing right behind me. As soon as the front door was opened I was met with a wave of profanities coming from Oscar, "What the fuck were you thinking, you beat the shit out of that kid and now you got a greenlight on you, You're a crazy ass bitch, now I have to take care of your problems I -" His yelling was giving me a headache, so I had to cut him off. "Listen Oscar, First of all I'm not a fucking traffic light I don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say a greenlight, and second of all I can take care of my own problems, Now if you're done yelling at me in my own home, and I mean this sincerely from the bottom of my heart, get the fuck out." I said heading towards my bedroom.

Oscars P.O.V

God she's so annoying, after she went in her room I grabbed Cesars shoulder and walked out, "What are you going to do, you can't just leave her to fend for herself Oscar, she's alone." Cesar said once we gont in the car. "I know, I already have people watching her, making sure she's okay." I said "I really like her Oscar, she's different from everyone else here in freeridge" Cesar said looking at me. "I know hermano, I really like her too" I said lighting my smoke and driving off.

WOW I updated, and I'm alive 

I'm so sorry for the wait I Promise this time I'll update in a timely manner LMAO

BUT YEAH WE GOT A BAD ASS AND A CHOLO WHO'S CATCHING FEELINGS LOL

let me know what ya think!

Vote

Comment

Share