Chapter 5

Vince on the side

Ebony's POV

2 months later.

Ever since the trip, Wayne and I have becoming more closer . People were kind of surprised that we dating especially Monica she was highly upset. I even moved in with Wayne and of course Drew moved in too. Today was Valentine's day and it was also Wayne's birthday. I wanted to make this night special, I wanted him to take my virginity. When I said I wanted to lose. my virginity to someone special I want that person to be Wayne .

I dropped Drew at Wayne's aunt Lucy (Steven's mom). I also made Ava make Vince spend the whole day with Wayne so I could prepare. Right now Ava and I were watching the delivery guy install the strip pole into Wayne and my room.

"Ava are you sure he'll enjoy this?" I asked.

"Girl I knew him for the longest I know he will love this." she said.

After the delivery guy told me about the remote that make the pole come up and down. Ava did my hair in pin curls and we went off to the mall.

Wayne's POV

"Vince I ain't finna spend my whole birthday in your house with you." I said. I barely spend time with Ebony but these days she been acting weird she been spending more time with Ava than me and she been acting different. Like last week when we got some ice cream and she got a Popsicle and she was suck that shit like she was giving head. Then she been eating bananas non stop the weird part was she would stuff the whole banana in her month .

I don't know what Lil Thickums was planning but Imma find out.

"Man don't be like that you know we was together way before Ebony showed up." Vince said in some gay ass voice .

"Ya gay ass." I said.

3 hours later.

I walked into the house and saw Ebony sitting there at a candle light dinner. I looked at her she was wearing a red peplum body on dress that hugged every curve and she had Black Steve Madden heels on with her pin curls all out and beautiful. She also had the diamond necklace with matching diamond earrings that I got for her on Christmas.

We had a long conversation then that's when she went upstairs and told me she had a surprise for me upstairs. I quickly finished my food and ran upstairs to our room and bumped into a stripper pole that definitely wasn't there this morning.

"What's this?" I asked.

"What's what?" she said I turned around to see her in a red corset with black lace on it and black laced panties and she had a black slik robe on with her heels still on and her hair still in those perfect curls.

Damn my baby was looking beautiful. She looked down upset. I walked over to her and picked her head up so she could look up to me.

"You look beautiful. Is all this for me?" I said.

"Thank you and yes baby its for your birthday." she said blushing and looking away. I picked her head up.

"Welcome and don't hide that I love it when you blush ." I said smirking and she even blushed more.

" I wanna show you something ." she whispered in my ear. She pushed me down on a chair. I watched her take her robe off slowly she walked over to her phone and put Ciara's Body Party.

She walked over to me and started giving me the best lap dance . She have Wayne Jr. all going crazy she must really know what she doing. She was grinding on me making me even harder . She got up and smiled when she saw Wayne Jr . was up.