The dangerous game

"I still don't think it's a good idea." I bit my lip, staring at myself in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize myself.

"Shut up! We're going and that's final! Everything is taken care of, we just have to go through the plan," Laura said, giving the final touches to my makeover.

It was the day we were going to pull that stunt. The weekend had arrived in the blink of an eye. And I wasn't still convinced about her plan. Even if deep down I was quite excited about going out to have some fun, I was dreading the consequences if Dad somehow found out.

"Don't you think it's too short?" I tugged at the end of the dress that Laura chose for me.

It was a beautiful black off shoulder dress that reached till my mid thighs and hugged my body perfectly, showing off my curves with a little glimpse of my cleavage.

"Nonsense! You're looking gorgeous in that dress! I wish I had those curves. I would roam around in bikinis all the time if I were you," Jenna, my cousin said with dreamy eyes, standing to my right.

I wasn't sure if aunt Marie would appreciate this fantasy of her daughter.

"That's why you don't have them," Chloe, my other best friend retorted, rolling her eyes from my left which had Jenna glare at her.

I shook my head at them. They never got along for long.

They made the plan along with Laura. Seemed like they were hell bent on taking me to the party. Only God knew what was swirling around in the impish brain of theirs.

"Here you go! All done!" Laura chirped, stepping aside and appreciating her work. "You're looking absolutely beautiful!"

Jenna and Chloe nodded their heads agreeing with her.

I twirled around a little, checking myself in the mirror. Laura really did magic on me with her talented hands.

My chestnut hair was in a high messy bun, with some strands falling on my face. The smokey eye made my green eyes look bigger. My lips were painted with nude lipstick, and a little blush on my cheekbones completed my look.

Smiling, I turned to them. They were also looking gorgeous in their outfits for tonight.

"You guys are also looking amazing!"

Laura was flaunting a beautiful backless royal blue dress which went well with her black hair and amber eyes. Jenna wore a red gown which brought out her hair colour, while Chloe put on a white cold shoulder dress that fitted her lean figure perfectly.

"Not more than you." Jenna pouted. "But it's okay, it's good for our plan." A mischievous smile stretched across her red lips.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.
Then I noticed the evil glint in Laura's eyes, causing me to raise my brow at her. "I know something is going on in your demonic head. What's it, Laura? Spill it now."

She waved her hand. "Nothing much! We're just going to play a game."

"What game?"

A smirk curled up at her lips. "A game of tease."

My whole facial muscles narrowed in confusion. "A game of tease?"

She nodded.

"You mean I've to tease someone or something like that?"

"Yes!" Excitement dripped from her voice.

"Who?" I shouldn't have agreed to go to that club.

"Adrian." Her smirk stretched.