Chapter 26

☆Slender's Perspective☆
My mate was scared. Terrified even. I quickly woke up to find her shaking in Trender's arms and I growled threatening at him. He backs off but looks worried. "What's wrong my love?" I tried to touch (Y/N) with my tentacle but it not there, I stand to find that my brothers were taller than me. The hell? "Brother, what's happening to me," I start to panic just as my soulmate wraps her arms around me. "You're becoming human Slender," Splender states then explains everything to me be and I begin to feel dizzy. I'm dying, was all that I could think about. I felt (Y/N) pull me into a lose hug, I can feel her worry and love for me. "I'm will to complete the mating ritual right now and skip the wedding," (Y/N) said with a emotional seriousness but I can feel that she want to have a wedding so we can be husband and wife. "My angel from above, I want to mate with you right. I promised your brother that will be married and when we're standing at the altar, your vows that truly comes from your every existence will fully and completely intertwine our bond," I told her as I cup her cheek gently. "Let's go get married so it has more meaning behind it." I gently pulled her into a romantic kiss just as the door opens. "Slender, I wanted to...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY MASTER'S FIANCEE," Jane growls and Ej just stood there completely shocked. "Jane, I think that is our boss," he manages to get to say just as I stand up and brush off the dust while my sweet yet crazy mate talks to my proxies about our situation. "Oh shit! That's bigger that the fact we got three live ones for you guys to celebrate with," Jane said slightly worried about me. "You've brought humans to our home," I growled at Jane which makes her cower before me. "My beloved, I'm take care of the victims. If you would like to watch, I'll offer the best seats in my workshop upstairs just bring something to snack on," (Y/N) said and I can feel my pants tighten. Wickedly seductive temptress.