10

They arrived at the suite and took a shower. They enjoyed their time on the bed, facing each at other and their fingers intertwined. It was like it's Alex doing because Anna was shy and she did until now.

"Alex!"

"hmm? "

Alex just stared at their fingers like it was more interesting than her.

"can we stop by before reaching home? "

"where will you stop by? "

"you will know, " Anna made a weak smile. Her face fell and she was sad suddenly.

"okay. Now, we better sleep. "

He hugged her and stroked her hair.

"yeah. "

"good night, babe."

Alex kissed her forehead.

"night. "

*

They were in the car to their mansion. Anna showed the road to her destination. She glanced at him feeling nervous suddenly. He noticed that so he just held her left hand.

They arrived at the cemetery. Anna walked, passed by so many grave yard. Alex tailed behind her looking around the view. He didn't understand why but his mind was answered by the single grave. He read the name on the stone.

In memoriam
Adam Gideon Rojas
Born at October 15 2013
with so much love from Mama
Annastacia

At that time, she broke down. Her body shook and he knew, it was the heart breaker moment to her. He went to her side and grabbed her shoulder. She buried her face to his neck.

"my baby! " she said.

Alex just stroked her hair and kissed her side head. Then she bent down and touched the stone.

"hello, Adam. Mama comes again. And this time, Mama can not keep the promise to go to your place, because your Papa comes. "

Anna glanced at Alex in her watery eyes as he nodded at her to continue. She chocked when crying.

" It was long story for your Papa to come to Mama. And you should know, Mama always loves you whatever happen in this world, " Anna took a deep breath. "Mama misses you. "

She almost fell on the ground while Alex grabbed her. He helped her to stand and still hugged her. It tore his heart to hear her screaming, certainly she was remembered by her memories. He even couldn't imagine it again. He wanted to stay strong for her.

They went home in silence. She still sniffing. She walked slowly and her bossy swayed like a drunk woman. She gripped the railing stairs to help her walk until she reached their room.

She threw herself on the bed. She grabbed the pillow and hugged it. She didn't care about her dress got wrinkle or her face looked like hell.

Alex came in after minute. He only stared at her. He knew what was like feeling when part of yourself gone even it didn't make to breath and when you had your time to visit the grave.

He went to her, got her body to his embrace and gave her comforting hug. He felt her body didn't shake again. The tears stopped shedding. Her breath still rough but she didn't sleep. She stared blankly at him.

"Anna.. "

He stroked her cheek, touch her forehead down to her nose with his index finger. He didn't know how to talk to her at the moment, so he did what like he always wanted. Just like his finger's movement, he kissed her forehead down to her nose, landed longer on her lips. The kissed was full of need. He poured his sadness and his guilty and became passionate and full of lust. She didn't reject it. She even responded to him and they made passionate love making.