Final Chapter : BlackGate

Alpha team: Kara, Spyro, Cynder, Hunter, Zophia, Cypress and Jake krept up to the side of Malefor's mountain with a small army and two final bags filled with explosives. They held the Crystals ready to infiltrate from the West..

Bravo Team: Flame, Shen, Dante, Eva and Alban went in from the South side of the mountain with medical equipment and weapons.

Sniper Team: Violet, Tobi and cheetah archers called to them on the radio, "I'm going to explain this strategy once more, everyone ready... Our White eye Operators, on the North side of the mountain will use their drones to spot the enemies and locate the hostages if possible. My sniper team will cover the Warfang army from the East While the grublins are distracted. Alpha team you will plant the last of our explosives and throw the crystals into the Volcano, the dark master will never be able to use them. You will need to watch Jake and Kara's backs... Bravo team you will locate the hostages. Everyone else give these monsters one hell of a distraction. Remember The bomb is the priority! If that destroyer reaches us or Malefor shows up before that mountain's destroyed the hostages are dead anyways... we all are... We can do this! Everyone make sure you answer your phones and keep contact... Operation insurgency has the green light, Alpha team protect the bombs with your lives.

The Search and Destroy plus Rescue mission began. Hundreds of Soldiers marched towards the mountain on the East and a bloodbath occurred within minutes. Violets sniper team full of humans were safe from afar the cliff sides with archer support in case they were flanked and fought hard to protect their allies, "I will teach them from a distance!" Tobi yelled as he pulled the trigger on Barrett M82.

Spyro and Cynder led the humans into the mountain where they were greeted by more Wendigos and skeletal beasts. There was a large bridge and under that was a vat of lava with an open wormhole from where the entity had originally spawned. The entire mountain smelt of sulfur and death, but they needed to fight their way through to the core for 20 minutes until they crossed the center.

The cheetah archers got into position on the staircases and ledges, the canine swordsmen escorted the humans towards the center. A final battle ensued in the mountain's open space between good and evil. Once the bridge was clear Kara used her canon launcher to plant explosives around the large volcano. The dragons flew as low to the lava as they could get and helped place the explosives and crystals on strategic points.

"Jake, Kara! The explosives are in place. Hurry! Use your tech before more of them come!" Zophia yelled.

More grublins started flooding the granite bridge. "We need more time!" Jake yelled.

Kara stopped her typing and pulled out her AUG helping Hunter who was almost low on arrows. Hunter returned the favor killing a grublin that almost got too close to her. Jake stopped his typing "gah ah!"

"Jake! What's wrong!" Spyro yelled as he tore through a skeletal beast, "Kara! I need help writing the lines! It's too hot I can't see the code anymore... You need to finish this! Jake grabbed his spectre and warded off grublins about to overtake Spyro

He yelled to Kara the last lines needed as he and the others shot the flying grublins out of the air.

Command Line Interface:

"Dinensions_Descent. Incinerate/ Zulu:

Lock_False
ClassVar2 /Interface Log 1*= lib// destruct
<Unlock Combustion charge = True> (Query = True)

(Initialization_957555-143)

Time. pStart + (T = 10m)
Last Meta_//Self Destruct

Self.Return_Code 1