Ch.2

Omniscient •

"You fucked him yet?" Ari whispered as ny'kera got dressed into her lingerie.

"No , he tried to kill me" Kera spoke pointing to her neck where you could still see hand prints even over the makeup.

"Damn" Ari chuckled shaking her head . "Ain't shit funny , I swear I seen the white gates of heaven for a few seconds" ny'kera spoke .

"What did you expect?" Ari asked . Kera shrugged as her name was being called on the big speaker .

Kera hurried and slid her heels on before walking out onto the stage to strip .

~~

"This drive really long as shit" Ari spoke as they pulled up to the mansion that ny'kera's parents left her when they died .

"I know . I think I saved up enough to quit stripping and move out here fully" kera said getting out her car.

"Why you keep the gun in yo car?" Ari asked taking it from the glove department .

"Ion know why? Is that a bad idea?" Kera asked .

Ari sighed "you act like yeen never kiddnapped somebody before"

"bitch I haven't" kera simi yelled as they approached her door .

Ari took her phone out taking a few pictures with the gun . "This bitch probably not even registered" she spoke shaking her head as ny'kera opened the door.

...

"Damn" key whispered as he heard the front door open , he had just got his leg free from the chain and was finna make a run for it .

He stayed quite as ny'kera turned the livingroom lights on .

"So where you keeping him?" Ari asked as she sat on the couch .

"In the basement" kera sooke taking her coat off .

Thinking he would just beat both their asses , take the car key and leave markeyvius jumped out his hiding spot charging at ny'kera.....

POW POW POW

———————-

Bitch 😂. Anywaysssss

Would you rather fw Big B or Kd from nba gang??

Vote & follow me