002

Minho POV

It was awhile since I've left my precious home, and I really wanted to go to this cute coffee shop that caught my eye earlier this month. It was a long walk there, but I didn't mind.

I entered the coffee shop, instantly feeling calm and relaxed there. The vibe that the coffee shop gave me was just so comfortable and soothing.

I was standing for a bit and admiring the cute little shop. After a minute I walked to the counter. I was shocked honestly. The barista was so adorable. His chubby cheeks and friendly eyes made my knees feel weak and I just really wanted to hug him and shower him with kisses. I felt my cheeks heat up when we made eye contact. I can't handle his beauty.

"Hello sir! What would you like to order?" The boy asked, clearly a fake smile plastered on his pretty face. He seemed quite tired and his eyes looked kinda dull, but still very beautiful. I just wanted to put him in bed and sing him to sleep.

His eyes honestly looked so emotionless, but at the same time I could see a small spark in them, and I couldn't look away. His eyes were the most surreal thing I've ever seen. I just stared at him and his eyes, not answering him. He probably thought that I'm weird, but I don't care. I just wanted to stare his eyes for a bit longer.

"Sir...? Are you okay?" The boy asked concerned, tilting his head slightly to the side. That's when my heart exploded. I am in love.

I quickly looked at his name tag Han Jisung. Hannie...My Hannie...
After looking at Hannies name tag, I took a glance of his eyes and turned around towards the exit. I needed to go outside.
When I was out of the shop I tried to steady my breathing. I was sweating all over and my heart was beating really fast. I could hear every single beat, it was so loud.

I started giggling at the thought of my Hannies eyes and how pretty they were. My face was turning red at the thought of his beautiful and pink lips.

God, what is my precious Hannie doing to me?

At this point I was laughing, only thinking about everything from his face to his hands. Everything about my baby was so beautiful yet adorable. It was 9pm and I decided to wait until his shift was over.

The clock hit 10pm and that's when my Hannie stepped out of the shop looking tired as ever. Thank god he didn't see me. I quietly started following him and he didn't notice a thing. After 20 minutes, we were finally at his house, he still hasn't noticed me. My Hannie is so oblivious and it's so adorable.

He stepped inside to his house and i was left outside, not quite knowing how to get my Hannie yet. Then I got an idea. I made a run back to my lovely home and got my car. After getting my car I drove back to Hannies place and waited until 2am, so that he had a higher possibility to be asleep.

It was now 2:03 and I decided to make my move. I went to his kitchen window and threw a huge rock at it. Soon the window shattered and I entered the house. The house was neat and pretty just like my Hannie. I thought about him for a moment and started giggling again. I couldn't control it.

Hearing footsteps coming to my direction, I realised that Hannie had woken up due to me being loud, so I hid under the kitchen table. I waited a minute and soon felt his precense near me.

I saw my Hannie enter the room, looking at the broken window. I also noticed that he didn't have anything to defend himself with. It's cute how dumb he is.

Again, there was something about his eyes that made me want him. I could stare at his features for hours and not get bored, because the longer I looked the more I saw cute little details on his face from his lips to his eyes, his nose and ears. Everything about him was so ethereal.

It was crazy how unbothered he seemed, looking at the shattered window. The moonlight hit his face from the perfect angle, making me breathless. I realised the clock ticking on the wall and was out of my trance in seconds. If I want Hannie to myself, I'd have to work fast.

I quietly got up and grabbed the rock I threw before, and hit it against my Hannies head. I managed to catch him before he fell.

I lifted up his unconscious body and put him in the backseat of my car. I drove home slowly, making sure that the angel in my backseat wouldn't wake up.

☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️

Word count: 838