3~laugh

August;2011

Felix and Marzia burst into laughter. Nothing was said, but it was like they could understand eachother without talking.
Felix started blushing, very noticeably.
"Can I make you blush that quick?" Marzia smiled at him.
"I guess so," Felix laughed.
A few moments were silent. Until...
"Hey Marzia," Felix sarcastically said.
Felix tried to do a cartwheel,and failed.
"I can do it! Unlike you!" Marzia laughed.
"Okay we get it," Felix smirked.

Marzia just burst out in laughter.

A few minutes later, Marzia and Felix left. They hugged,then walked out of the dirty old graveyard gates.
"Bye Marzia," Felix shouted with a large smile.
"Bye," Marzia blushed.

While walking home, she questioned if she should tell Felix the nightmares that have happened,in the past week. The pain that feels worse than almost anything.

Felix walked back with a smile on his face. Felix was sure he liked her. He had everything planned out. Quickly, Felix arrived home and looked at Thanos memes.

Marzia was confused but Felix was happier than ever!

Marzia arrived home. The small house was calling for her to come in. Once she got in, she lied on her phone and watched YouTube.

((Hello there! This is a short chapter and I'm sorry for not updating much:/ I've been doing other stuff. I'm going to try to write more though:)!))