Rain

Skylar pretty much clung to the wall as she forced herself up. The 'Dynobots' had left a few minutes ago, the one called swoop had said that Arcee was going to be getting her, since WheelJack was out on patrol and Ratchet was doing a check up.

In the silence she forced even breathing. Trying to banish the tears rising in her eyes as a frantic roar of a small engine echoed near by. Lifting her head Skylar dropped again, this time leaving scratch marks on the wall from the bracelet around her wrist. The familiar sound of transforming echoed around before dainty servos carefully picked her up.

"Skylar?" Curling into the familiar metal Skylar breathed heavily and clung to both servos.

"Roof..." She pleaded, wheezing softly and giving a few soft coughs. Arcee seemed to hesitate, before turning and racing down the hall. Her steps echoing in the empty hall as she ran. She gratefully ignored ratchet's demanded of the hurry and pushed herself harder to get to the elevator.

Skylar counted her heart beats, and her breathing. Pushing her body to suck in the air it was trying to deny and keep the beats slow and strong. Not erratic and freaking.

"Roof!" The familiar sound of gears grinding and something lifting echoed around. As well as racing steps and ratchet shouting at Arcee. It was minutes before the air stopped being stufy, and Skylar heaved a heavy breath of relief.

Then something wet hit her nose.

It took all of two seconds for the rain to start pouring, and for Skylar to go limp in Arcee's hands. The teens eyes were closed, and content as the cool liquid pounded on her frame and soaked it. She allowed a blissful smile and soft sigh.

"You can set me down if you want cee, I'll be okay." Skylar hummed, peaking a stormcloud eye open to look to the blue and pink optic'd autobot. Arcee stared at Skylar startled before smiling a little.

"Are you going to be alright out here alone?" She asked, moving to settle Skylar on a rock. Nodding, the teen handed the guardian her ipod and head phones.

"I'll be okay, just put these in my room please. I don't want them to break because of the rain." Skylar promised, waving to her friend as she nodded and headed back down to get out of the rain. Looking to the sky Skylar smiled more and sighed in relief.

"Rains, at least you can do the crying for me now. I missed you old friend." Skylar spoke, smiling more when thunder rolled across the sky, a spark of lightening dancing amongst the deep clouds.

"Yeah, I'm alive still. I was almost dead. I jumped off the edge. But... A really nice mecha named WheelJack saved me. He's my guardian now, and he's like an older brother or a dad to me. He's very protective and I'm lucky to have him." She hummed. A loud crash of lightening echoed around, breifly lighting up the area around her and herself while she smiled.

"Yeah, the white, green and red Sports car. That's him. Arcee's the only femme, she's really nice. Protective to extreme, but still nice. I like her, Jack Darbey? The kid I told you about last time we spoke? Cee's his guardian. His mum wants him staying here the night cause she's working triple shift." She cut off, listening to the loud rumble of thunder as it echoed through the night.

"Miko? Yeah she's with the Autobots too. Same with raf. They're nice, Raf and I get along. He showed me how to get porportions right for a sketch I was doing. But he used it like he was creating something on the computer. So he wrote the program to copy what I was writing and when I couldn't get it right he'd copy what I had then do adjust ments and show me what I needed to do." She explained smiling.

"I'll make a copy and show you some day. Miko helped me relax and get to know the other autobots. Well, the ones here anyway. News ones have arrived a little while ago, and you know how I get when something new happens." There was a softer rolling thunder, almost like chuckling while she giggled.

"I met their leader though. He scared the crap out of me, not that I blame him. You were there and why. He transforms into a T-rex." The louder rumble had her grinning.

"Yeah that guy. His names Grimlock. He had gotten pissed for some reason, and when he found me he was going to kill me. For last words they would have been music lyrics." She laughed, shivering when Lightening crashed across the sky and loud thunder boomed over head. The rain poured harder, but the teen ignored it.

"Yeah I know, funny right? But... it peaked his curiosity and he spared my life because of it. We shared a songThunder. It took me months to share a song with you, yet when I meet Grimlock we share a song because it saved my life... I almost had an attack after when his teammates found us in the hall. I freaked out, almost triggered a heart attack and panic attack. Thankfully Grimlock got them out of there, and Arcee got me out here in time." She cringed when Lightening lashed across the sky, a loud screaming crack of thunder following soon after.

"Yeah... I had an attack a few weeks ago. But I'm okay now, the Autobots said they'd help me. Besides, Alpha Trion swore that they'd heal me and be my family. I can trust them... Right?" She asked looking up to the clouds. Her mirroring eyes searching the clouds.

A soft rumble echoed around her and she smiled.

"I'm glad you support my staying with them. It means a lot." She spoke, stretching up she flopped back on the stone carefully. Watching the clouds roll over head before she grinned.

"Hey thunder?" She waited, taking the pounding Rain and lack of thunder and lightening as a cue to contnue.

"Thank you for being here for me, and for crying when I can't."