Chapter 2

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. It really means a lot. Xoxo

It's a baby.

He's lying on his stomach and giving me a grin.

Oh my heart! I melt right there. I pick him up and he giggles happily.

"Oh my goodness! What are you doing here baby?", I ask and he only smiles at me.

"Oh no you can't even understand me", I smile at him. He have the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I remember another set of blues eyes but quickly dismiss it. The baby's eyes are more beautiful.

"How did you come here?", I say looking around. Where are his parents? They must be freaking out.

I return my eyes back on the baby when he places his tiny palm on my cheek. He's looking at me as if he's fascinated.

"Awww you're so cute", I say and kiss his chubby cheek. He giggles again and buries his face in my neck. Rubbing his soft back, I smile.

"There he is", I hear a woman's voice from behind me. I turn around. She's the same one who was looking under the table along with Elliot.

"Who are you?", I ask instantly.

"I'm Ciara, Liam's aunt", she says looking at the baby.

The little boy, turns his head to look at her then hugs me tightly again. I feel as if he trusts me enough to not give him to anyone apart his parents.

"How can I believe that you're his aunt?", I demand.

"Because I am", she presses and calls out.

"I found him Stefan."

Stefan!

Why is he calling him?! Oh my God!
What's going on?

"Where is he?", I hear Stefan's panic voice.

Once he's before me, he tries to take the baby away from me but I back away quickly.

"What are you doing?", I demand.

He seems taken aback and I watch as his eyes turns to slits.

"Give me my child back", he orders each word slowly.

"Why should I believe that he's yours?", I question. The baby is not even trying to look at him. I mean, normally I know babies react to their parent's or anyone they know's voice but this one is quietly still in my arm like he doesn't care.

In the blink of an eye, Stefan moves forward and tries to rip the baby from my arms. When the baby lets out a loud cry and wraps his tiny arm more tightly around me, the motherly instinct which I didn't know I have, surface.

"Don't touch him", I say angrily, smacking his arm. I rub the baby's back softly.

"It's okay. It's okay", I murmur and he calms down.

I don't care that the man before me looks like he's ready to kill me.

"Look", the woman claiming to be the aunt says. "Stefan is Liam's father. Give him the baby now."

I frown and look at him.

"If the baby is truly yours, then don't you think he would have been more than happy to return back to his father. Then why is crying when you're touching him?"

"Well she does have a point", Elliott says, grinning. He clearly looks like he's enjoying the show. People in the restaurant are already looking at us.