Love Me Better

Ally ripped off the tape and pulled off the blindfold.

"Here is a starter pack." Ally said turning up the charge.

She turned it on and pushed it to her skin making her scream in pain.

~

"Shit, more guards." Dinah said.

"Not hard." Lauren said aiming at his head.

"Okay then." Dinah said aiming at the other guy heads.

They shot at the same time and hitting them at the same time.

"Boo yah!" Dinah cheered and Lauren laughed.

"Let's go." Lauren said running across the field to the door.

Dinah picked up the key card off the guard and opened the door. They crept down the way and heard a faint scream. They followed the sound until it got louder.

"Did he satisfy you?" Ally asked backing up.

"No, I never cheated." She said and Ally laughed bitterly and whipped her again.

"Stop lying." Ally said.

"I'm not." She said and Ally rolled her eyes.

Dinah and Lauren looked at eachother before someone turned them around.

"Damn, we should killed y'all." Lauren said and Shawn punched her in the gut.

"Cheap shot." Dinah said pushing Austin to the wall.

Lauren looked back at him and Shawn eyes widened.

"Weak shot buddy." Lauren said punching him making him stumble back.

She pushed him into the wall and kneed him and threw him in the room making Ally stop.

"Shawn?" Ally asked and Shawn got up.

Lauren came around the corner with her gun up.

"No one moves." Lauren demanded.

"Yo, Lauser watch out!" Dinah said and Lauren ducked as Austin swung at her.

She turned her head at him and shot him in the leg.

"Fucking bitch." Austin swore and kicked Lauren on her side.

She got back up with Austin as well. Austin managed to get her in the eyes and she had enough. She pushed him back and punched him in the face knocking him out. Dinah picked up the gun and aimed it at Shawn.

"If want them to survive I advise you to take them to the hospital." Dinah said.

"Think again." Ally said.

Shawn pulled out his knife and stabbed Dinah in the side making Normani scream. Lauren looked at the Dinah and ran to her side.

"DJ, stay back and keep your eyes open." Lauren instructed and Dinah sat down against the wall.

Lauren went Shawn and kicked him really hard in his head. Lauren picked up the gun and aimed it at the door and shot it. The door opened and Normani ran out to Dinah. Ally looked at Lauren and ran her hand to her gun, but found it gone.