Unfaze

A/N: Hi guys! It's book 2's finale. I'm sticking to 20 chapters each book in this series (would probably be just a trilogy). I just want to thank you guys who read the first one up to here. I'm glad at least one out of the 7 billion people in the world, liked my story. Thank you is not enough to express how happy I am when I see that someone is reading my stories. Once again, Thank you very much! Love you all!

P.S. This would probably be the longest chapter in this book.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

"Jiro?" I whispered.

"What?" Rome whispered back at me.

"The guy over there" I pointed. "It's Jiro."

"What? Why are they spying on the camp?" Rome spoked, confused.

"We need to tell Axel" I said. "Even if I liked Jiro before, they might've caused those deaths."

"You're right" he said. "Stay here, watch them."

"What? Where are you going?" I asked, now confused.

"Just trust me" he said and left me and walked away which confused me so much.

I silently watched them as they signed to each other. How did Jiro learn that? I mean, I never knew he could do sign languages. Suddenly, I heard an undead approaching. I looked at my back and saw that there was atleast 3 going my way. Oh god! Why do they need to appear this time! Out of all the times they could've appeared. I silently walked towards it and stabbed it in the head and slowly placed it down on the ground. I moved on the other two and pierce them at the same time, my spear piercing the other one too. Then, I heard a click of a gun.

"Drop the spear" a man spoke. "I said, DROP THE SPEAR!"

I hurriedly dropped the spear on the ground and raised my hand in the air in surrender.

"Face us." Another voice spoke none of them familiar. Jiro must have been silent.

I turned and I saw the three of them up close. The first man had a beard which was properly trimmed and he was tall and had a great body built with muscles. The second one was still muscled but not as thick as the first one. He was wearing a bandana on his head and a lollipop on its mouth and another difference is that he has no beard. And there's the third one, Jiro.

"E-Ethan?" Jiro asked even if he knew the answer.

"Jiro" I deadpanned.

"Ethan, what are you doing out here?" He asked me.

"None of your business" I answered coldly since he was also pointing a gun at me.

I could never ever point a gun on my friend.

"You know this dude?" The man with the bandana asked Jiro.

"Yeah, he's my friend" he answered.

Even if I have Rome right now, him, calling me a friend, still hurts. It's confirmed that, I haven't moved on yet. But, don't get me wrong. I'm going there.

"Was a friend" I cleared up earning me a look from him.

"Wow, that was out of nowhere" the bandana guy spoke once again, lughing slightly.

"What do we do with him?" The bearded guy asked Jiro.

Oh, they listen to him now.

"We're taking him to the camp" Jiro said but another voice spoke.