19.

A/N: Hi guys! It's so fun to see you guys commenting more and more each chapter, I love to read it all. Also, welcome new followers! Thank you for sticking around :) Enjoy this chapter!

After their nice little "date" in the park, Camila and Lauren take a taxi to Camila's apartment. Camila already made sure that Dinah wouldn't be there by treating her to pizza at her favourite restaurant, which would cause her to be out for a couple of hours at least. Having Hailee, Lauren and Dinah in one apartment would be an absolute disaster that Camila doesn't need in her life, the two other girls would be bad enough already without Dinah's commentary. Why did she invite them again?

Somewhere in her mind this plan actually made sense. Her plan was to invite the two girls, so that Hailee could see how big of a pain in her ass Lauren actually is, so she would know there's absolutely no need to be worried, but also to show Lauren that Hailee is actually quite amazing. Although, she doesn't really know why she wants Lauren's approval, but she does for some reason.

As the taxi rounds the corner of Camila's street, Lauren recognizes the apartment. The last time she was here didn't go that well, so hopefully she wouldn't get drunk and call Camila 'Camz' again, because that was rather embarrassing. For some reason she wants this to not suck, because the last couple of days hadn't been the absolute worst if she was being honest. She wouldn't call them besties, because they still wanted to kill each other every other minute, but Camila and her had become at least a little bit closer. She didn't want to mess that up, because it makes the "dating" thing a whole lot easier if they are not trying to bite each other's heads off.

Camila notices that she isn't the only one that's nervous, since Lauren is picking at her painted finger nails. She doesn't say anything about it though, because that would most likely result in a "yes you are", "no I'm not" battle that no one would win. She simply pays the taxi, waves Lauren off when she tries to give Camila money and gets out of the car.

She opens the door to her apartment and waits for Lauren to enter.

"What are you waiting for princess?" Lauren asks as she looks at Camila weirdly.

Camila sighs. "For you to enter, obviously? Guests first and all of that."

Lauren raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh wow, that's new."

"Wha,- no it isn't. I always open the door for everyone!" Camila exclaims, because you might as well call her Hodor. She's always holding the door for everyone, which often results in an awkward waiting situation, because the person was too far removed from the door.

Lauren shakes her head. "Definitely not for me."

This time Camila shakes her head. "Yes, I di-, wait no, maybe I didn't.." Before Lauren gets a chance to say anything, Camila continues talking. "Well, if you weren't such an asshole all the time, I would've held the door for you."

Lauren nods. "That's fair."

Camila laughs and nods her head in the direction of her apartment. "Do you actually plan on getting in or am I going to stand here looking pretty for a couple of hours?"

Lauren shakes her head as she chuckles. "Okay, calm down there. The cockiness isn't doing it for me."

"It isn't cockiness if it's true. Get the fuck into my house Jauregui, my arm is getting tired!"

Lauren laughs. "From holding the fucking door? You should definitely work out more."

"That's it!" Camila states as she steps into the apartment and closes the door in Lauren's face.

Lauren laughs at Camila's antics and bangs the door. "Let me in, Cabello. Imagine what our shippers must think, you letting your girlfriend freeze outside."