Buzzing Mosquito!

OK, folks, this will be a little longer than three shots so let's see.

Don't forget to VOTE[ press the star] and comment...

Pacing back and forth on the terrace at this hour of the night Khushi was busy chewing the carrot as loud as she could thinking of the only one person

Arnav Singh Raizada.

The one who had spun the web of his schemeful mind full of mafia-style like the queen bee in a hive in the name of "the wedding"... Everyone was busy praising this fully groomed hunk at the dinner table. Especially Buaji who had an endlessly long list of dos and don'ts for her in front of him and his family.

Arghhh...😡

She chewed the carrots from both hands so hard while growling that the sleeping Vimla Massi [ aunt]  whined annoyingly. It was obvious she didn't like anyone waking her up at this hour.

"Sorry Massi but I am not in a mood. Until yesterday, I was ready to fly from here to Mumbai University for finishing my graduation in fashion designing, and today...Uh! Today, I was told to think of your marriage now. In a few days, you will be Mrs. Raizada..."

"My foot..."

She stomped the foot so loud almost scaring Vimla Massi to sit up in a jolt. This time Massi ducked and picked up her shoe. Throwing at an angle making a sound like a Kungfu master but without opening her eyes. Khushi dunked and saved her from this sudden attack.

 No, wait! This was not sudden at all. 

She knew it and the one she didn't know was thrown at her by the very Mr.Raizada...

"Oh, I so wanted to kick his American A.S.S., how dare he? Just came like a tornado in my life and everything changed overnight..." She mumbled again loud enough to get a curse from Massi.

 Roca was decided to be held after two days. She needed to do something. Something really fast, with proper planning. Her anger and glare had no effect on this person at all... how many times she shoved his offer for taking sweets from the plate from which her eyes never diverted all this time, not even once. He must be watching where her aim was but she didn't want to take it from his hands. She thought he came to meet Babuji for his business but she totally ignored his other weapon, an innocent and lovely one though, his sister...Anjali di. How sweet she is as a person, Khushi admitted that but he...No way.