Night 1

It was 1:30 am and i was laying on the soft grass. The sky was covered with stars and only thing giving light was the moon. Everything was so calm. I closed my eyes and started thinking about my roomate. She had all the curves that a girl should have, her almond shaped brown eyes, her perfect rosy soft lips. Everything of hers is so perfect. Thinking of her always made me wet.

I was squeezing my boobs they were so soft and i was having goosbumps all over my body. The grass was so comfortable and smooth for me to have fun with my body. Then my left hand switched to my vagina. It was so wet. Ahh..i wanted to be with her so bad.

I went inside, the light was off and the window was open so that the fresh air could come inside.
She was sleeping on her stomach and her back and hip curves were prominent. She was looking so sexy. Her babypink silk blanket was on one of her leg. Her brown curly hair were all over her pillow.

I thought of going to my own bed and sleep but i wanted to massage her vagina and touch her vagina so bad. I wanted her lips to rub against my lips.
I went to her bed and threw her blanket on the floor. I pulled over her blue amd pink floral pyjamas. Her skin was velvet smooth. First i massaged her big curvy but. Her skin care oil were on the side table so i grabbed on of the oil bottle and put some on my hands. I started with my middle and my first finger.. i put my fingers in her vagina ang started massaging with my thumb..
At first i was slow, my fingers were going in and out slowly and then i took up speed. She began to moan.. ahh..ahh...omg.ahhh..
And those voices made me want to do it more and i was on my full speed.. she was loving it.
She was breathing heavily.
I didn't expect that she would like it so much.
Then she turned and was facing me and our eyes meet and then finally our lips. The moment i was waiting for for so long. She tasted so good even though she woke up from a nap she still tasted so good.
As we kissed she took of her shirt and i could see all of her. Her boobs were perfect she was just perfect. I sucked them as if i was so thirsty.

It was an amazing night. We didn't speak at all that night and we slept naked.

Everything was perfect.