CHAPTER TWO

Tabitha had woken up with the most painful headache she had claimed to have in her entire life

Tabitha had woken up with the most painful headache she had claimed to have in her entire life. She never experienced having to drag herself out of bed, having to even have some of her housemates help. She felt heavy and horrible not even having the slightest idea why she felt so horrible.

She had somehow made it to the Great Hall but not without having to use the walls to support the entire time. "Good morning, rough start?" Tabitha had slowly looked up glaring at whoever had the peppy mood although immediately her face turned pale seeing who had spoke to her.

James Potter. She looked to the side of her of anyone in her house table, probably mistaking his greeting and question meant for someone else and not her, but then she remembered that she was one of the earliest there, and no one was beside her at the moment.

"Hey Tabitha" James spoke again making her look at him again as he chuckled," I was talking to you"

She looked at him confused," You know my name?" She asked making his smile drop at her words.

He stayed silent and then snickered, as he sat across from her," You're awfully humorous for someone with a bad hangover."

"Hangover?" She scrunched her nose dropping he hands," I never drank in my entire life—But Uh—" She had no plausible reason he was speaking to her, so she immediately assumed he might be looking for her brother," If your looking for my brother, he'll be over at your house table" She waved her hand.

James' smile fell at her words again, but this time a smile was not coming back," You don't remember what happened last night...do you?" He questioned and she frowned shaking her head.

"Hey! Tabs! I see you lived to see another day!" Tabitha cringed at the loud voice recognizing it quickly as her older brother. She looked at him," Bloody Hell Frank, why are you so loud?!" He looked at her quickly making it to her side," Hey—You doing okay kiddo?"

"I don't—Ugh, what the heck happened last night? All I remember is you dragging me somewhere and—that's it" She stated making James look at her brother who shared the same puzzled look.

"Tabs, I'd get you probably forgetting some things, but you only had a little to drink—How on Merlin's name did you forget before even drinking?" Frank questioned and she looked at him questionable.

"You tell me!" She raised her voice but then cringing at the massive headache, "Hey maybe we should take you to the hospital wing" James leaned forward patting her free hand that was plopped on the table. She peered at him and nodded slightly.

Tabitha was laying in one of the beds, with James sitting on a chair next to her bed," Um—You don't have to stay here" She said quietly making him just wave his hand dismissing her words," None of that Tabitha, I'm staying, because I'm worried, and I feel partially responsible"

"Why exactly?" She asked turning face him," From what I remember, is that you and I never spoke to each other—Unless it has to do with my forgotten ones as of late"

"It does" He leaned forward on the chair and she noticed how pained his face looked," You really don't remember anything?" She shook her head and he peered down sighing.

"I hope you do Tabitha, because a lot happened, and I'd really wish you remembered them," James said softly but she barely heard the last part since he trailed off mumbling it.