The Girlfriend

Jisoo was day dreaming in her office, actually the right word is reminiscing, reminiscing what happened last night, after their hot make out in Lisa's car, they went home, but before Jisoo gets inside her parents house Lisa said something"

FLASHBACK

"Sooya.. What are we?"

"I-I don't know Lisa"

"Sooya.. Can we start dating?"

"Uh-uhm..."

"I'll take that as yes, I'll go now and gave her a peck on her lip"

Jisoo smiled when she remembered what Lisa said and then her friends barge in to her office.

"What's up Unnie!"  the three slouched in the couch"

"Hey guys what are you doing here?"

"Well, we haven't see you in two weeks that's why, and gosh Unnie, you look marvelous" Rosé exclaim while looking at her.

"Loving your hair Unnie, let's have lunch together so finish your work"

A knock

"Ma'am you have a package" Mina handed her a box wrapped in monkey cover design then Mina left.

"What is that?" Joy asked a she reached for it.

"NO!!" Jisoo yelled and grabbed the package away from her friends, it's probably nothing"

"It doesn't seem like since your acting like that" Jennie said.

"No, dont look at it" Jisoo said hugging the package when a note suddenly dropped out. Jisoo eyes widen and reached for it but Rosé grabbed it faster.

Jisoo sighs and she knew she was going to die.

"You forgot something last night, I had fun. - LM"

Rosé eyes widened as her jaw dropped she gave the note to Joy and ripped the package away from Jisoo and quickly unwrapped it with Jennie.

The two girls gasped when they saw a black sikly bra in front of them.

"Unnie! Did you slept with someone?" Jennie asked loudly.

"No!" Jisoo yelled as she quickly reached for the package but she wasn't fast enough.

Rosé grabbed it away from her hand and took the bra and throw it to Joy

Jisoo just closed her eyes when she saw her friends laughing at her.

"Girls... It's not what you think"

She quickly grabbed the bra and note away from Joy, she quickly read it smashed it in her hand, she groaned and cursing Lisa to her mind, she immediately get her phone to text her monkey but her mom called.

"Hey honey, I bumped into someone just now, we are on our way to your office, see you"

"Mom who is---" but her mom ended the call

Jisoo saw her friends still smirking at her"

"LM huh?" Jennie teased her.

"Fine!! I'll tell you over lunch but let's wait for my mom she's on her way here, Jennie don't touch that strawberries that's not for you"

Lisa's having her alone time, she decided to shop for clothes, her closet is almost half empty because of Jisoo, her shirt is cut by 1/4 and all of her hoodies is now inside Jisoo's closet in her home.

Inside LV shop while paying, someone approach her.

"Hmm, shopping?"

When Lisa turn around she saw Jisoo's mom smiling at her. "Mrs. Kim! It's so great to see you here, doing some shopping too?"

"You can say that, and call me Eleonor do you always shop, Lisa? "

"Not really, I just decided to hit the mall and buy some new clothes"

Eleonor smiled, she finds Lisa so adorable right now holding loads of paper bag from different famous and expensive brand the girl surely has a taste. "Are you gonna see Jisoo today?"

Lisa smiled when she heard Jisoo's name, "Yes after her work, she promised to accompany me to buy groceries"

"I'm heading to her office right now, you wanna come with me?"

Lisa eyes widened with happiness "Really? Is that okay?"

Eleonor again smiled when she saw Lisa's reaction, Lisa is indeed very happy knowing she will visit Jisoo in her office. "Of course it's okay, did you bring your car?"

"Yes Ma'am!!" Lisa said excitedly

"Then, we'll ride that one, let's go now"  Mrs. Kim and Lisa went to the parking lot

"Going back to Jisoo's office"

The door open and...

"Jisoo honey, look who's with me" Eleonor said while entering Jisoo's office.

The four girls inside drop their jaw specially Jisoo, she saw Lisa behind her mom, wearing a casual dress above the knee with space bun hairstyle holding a bouquet, she's so cute.

Lisa immediately walk towards Jisoo, she hugged Jisoo in her waist and give the older girl a kissed near her temple "Hello baby, I saw your mom and she invited me here" Lisa said while smiling dearly to Jisoo, forgetting that they are not alone"

Jisoo got startled at first but she wrapped her arms in Lisa's torso. Smelling her favorite person "Hello to you too Jisoo" said and smiled at Lisa"

"Hey lovers, we're still here you know" It waz Eleonor laughing and amazed by her daughter's actions, Jisoo is not affectionate at all and not a fan of PDA but seeing her hugging Lisa like this she knows.. Jisoo's in love and this time it's real.

The two broke the hug but Lisa's hand snaked to Jisoo's waist not wanting to let go.

"Sorry about that" Jisoo said blushing terribly.

Eleonor laugh It's okay honey, "I'll take my leave now, I just dropped Lisa here, bye girls! and Lisa take care of Jisoo! I'll wait for your promise okay? Drive safe" With that Eleonor left Jisoo's office.

Jisoo looked at Lisa "What promise?" then she fixed Lisa's bangs. Not noticing a 3 pair of eyes was looking at them.

"Oh, I promise her that I'll teach her to cook London Broil" Lisa replied and cupped Jisoo's face. "Did you received a package today?" and now Lisa smirked"

Jisoo's eyes widened as she remember her bra and her friends, she immediately smack Lisa's shoulder and looked at her friends. "Uhm. Guys"

"Finally you remember that we're still here" Jennie said teasingly.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's friends. She smiled and said "Oh I know you three! You're regular in the cafe I work. The Chipmunk, Flirty and Kitten"

Jisoo laughed loudly from what she heard from Lisa, its very accurate, she looks at her friends who's in awe right now. "See guys I'm not the only one can see the resemblance"

"Whatever Unnie, and how come you know Bulbasaur?" Jennie asked curiously.

"We knew each other before you guys saw her in the cafe, but anyway let me introduce you to her" Jisoo smiled.

"Lisa, this is Jennie, Rosé and Joy, guys, this is Lisa"

"Hello I'm Lisa, Jisoo's girlfriend" =)