i'm yours

*shawn's pov*

„Is this her?", my best friend Brian said as my girlfriend of 2 weeks walked past us in a club. She never told me she goes into clubs, which made me a little upset. Though I never told her either.  „She's hot man.", Brian said after I nodded perplexed. My jaw clenched at his words, as I thought of all the guys looking at her beautiful body.  „I know.", I answered in a very pissed tone.

„Did you know she'd be here?", Brian asked putting one hand on my shoulder. I shook my head slowly. „Oh.", he answered and looked to her direction again. She was dancing with her friends, swinging her hips beautifully. It only took one second for a guy to show up behind her, trying to dance with her.

She turned around immediately giving him a grossed out look, making him leave instantly. A small smile formed on my face, knowing she would not dance with other guys.  „Looks like she's not interested in other guys.", Brian said after she sent away the 4th dude that tried to hit up on her. „Yeah.", I answered happily and took a sip of my beer. 

My eyes widened as I saw a guy walking over to her, hugging her tightly. She hugged him back and smiled to him widely. „ oh oh.", Brian said, making my hands forming into fists.  The guy didn't go away from her, but she didn't seem to send him away either. They talked for a pretty long time, before they walked to the bar. Is she really doing this right now?  The longer I watched them, the more I was sure they already knew each other. They seemed so close and lovely to each other, which was making me sick. 

The moment she puts one of her hands on his shoulders while looking into his eyes, I lost my shit. I walked over to them as quickly as possible.  „Whats going on here?", I asked furiously, making her put her hand off the guys' shoulder. „Hey Shawn! You're here too?", she asked and smiled to me shortly.

„Obviously. What's going on with this guy Y/n?", I asked her desperately. „Nothing. Were just catching up.", she said a little confused of my reaction. „Well it didn't look like just catching up.", I answered lowly. „You should trust me when I say we're just catching up.", she said in a warning tone. „If you would see yourself with him, you'd understand me."

, I answered a little louder. „What the hell Shawn. Don't yell at me.", she yelled back. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to the guy she was talking to the whole time, and I really needed to contain myself to not punch him in the face.  „Hi. I'm Derek. Y/n's cousin.", he said and stretched out his hand to me. I took his hand with a perplexed look on my face. „Oh Ehm. Hi?", I said as I didn't know what to say. I looked to Y/n's pissed face, before she stood up to leave.

„No wait.", I said and held her armwrist. „I'm sorry hun.", I said immediately while looking down to the ground. „Yeah you should be sorry.", she said cold and freed herself out of my grip. „How am I supposed to be with you when you don't trust me?", she asked furiously. „I trust you, I swear. You just looked so close to him. How can I know that it's your cousin?", I asked her sadly. She looked at me for a really long time, before she leaned in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her tightly while lifting her up slightly.  „You know what?", she started as we pulled away. „It's actually kind of hot when you're jealous.", she said and started to glide her finger from my upper chest down to my belly button.

I licked my lips at the sight of her.  „I guess I need to show you that I'm all yours.", she said seductively.  „Come with me.", she said demanding, while pulling me with her.  A minute later we were sitting in my car on the way to my condo.

Her hand was caressing my upper thigh making me suck in some air instantly.  The moment I turned around after I closed the door behind us, I watched her stripping her clothes off.  A second later she was left in her beautiful black lace lingerie, causing myself to wonder where I should look first. She was absolutely stunning.  She walked closer to me, while swinging her sexy hips. Her hands found my neck, softly stroking over my skin. „I'm all yours Shawn.", she said before she kissed me hungrily. My hands found her hips, lifting her up immediately.