Fourteen

"Who gave you that?"I jumped and hid the blunt behind my back when i heard Leo's rough voice

"Huh?"

"The blunt,who gave you?"Leo crossed his arms and frown at me.

I was in one of the guess rooms when he walked in

"I learn from watching you and i got the weed from your office."I mumbled

"I dont want you smoking."He said and held his hand out telling me to hand over the blunt and lighter.

"I can do what I want."I glared up at him

"I said I dont want you smoking!!!"Leo shouted

"I said I can do what i want!"

"What the hell is your problem?!"Leo yelled and threw his hands in the air

"You're my problem! You disappear for a day and a half without your phone and come back trying to tell me what to do."

"I didnt disappear I had business to take care of."Leo sighed

"Well how about next time you tell me! Its not that hard to say shit!"

"I cant tell you everything!"

"Fuck you! You obviously dont trust me!"I shouted and pushed him out of my way.Leo grab my hand and pulled me back to his chest

"I'm sorry."He whispered

"You're not." I pout

"I am,I'm sorry I was gone for so long without telling you but somethings are better kept from you.I know you wouldn't be okay with me saying I'm gonna cut a guy's heart out and ship it to his family."

"I didn't have to know that."I gasp and move away from him.

"Exactly."He pulled me back to his chest

"But I still worry when you're gone."

"I know,let me make it up to you."He kiss my hair

❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

I looked over at the waitress approaching us.She had blonde hair with pink highlights, blue eyes and the body of a model.She was slowly walking over to us with her eyes on Leo and filled with lust

Ew

"Good evening gentlemen are you two ready to order?"

Even though she addressed both of us she was staring at Leo biting her lips and twirling her hair

"Uh yes Micah would you like to order first?"

I didnt respond i was too busy glaring at the female who still hasnt taken her eyes off my man.

"I'll order for you then."Leo mumbled and looked down at the menu "I'll have the chicken broccoli Alfredo and he'll have the cajun pasta with pineapple juice and cranberry juice for me."

"Any dessert sexy?"

"Bring the best."Leo gave her a fake smile and she went on her way

"Bitch."I mumbled.

"Dont worry I'm here with you."

I roll my eyes and drank my water.Leo chuckled and took my left hand in his right one and entwined our fingers.

❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

"Let's go for a walk".

I smile and nod and we got up. Leo paid the bill and took my hand and we exit the restaurant.We walked down the flower path, me touching and smelling .every.single. kind .of. flowers.

"Their food was delicious,how do you know this place?".I ask as we walked the side walked to wherever.

"My parents brought me here on my tenth birthday and I've been coming here since".

"Are you and your parents close?"

"Were."

I just nod and continue to smell the white flower i was caressing.Suddenly i felt something on my hand and looked down to see a lizard. I screamed and jumped on Leo,he was caught off guard and slipped with me in his arms. He winced when his back hit the ground and rest his head back and sighed.

"There was a-a l-lizard." I bit his lip and stared at him feeling kind of embarrassed. Even in the damn night leo's eyes were bright and beautiful.

I just stared,stared into his beautiful eyes and he did the same.My mouth slightly open,his breathing the same pace as mine.When I realized that we were still on the concrete i tried to move but his hands stopped me though and both rested on my cheek while he closed his eyes and press his  lips to mine.

I pulled away and blush looking around us.

"We should probably get up."

"Mhmm."Leo responded and my lips met his again.

So y'all just reading and not voting huh?