Chapter 2

~ New version~

Crawling back into her room, she hugged herself and let the tears roll down the cheeks. She didn't bothered to wipes those tears.

Her heart was breaking every second, minute, hour and days.

She was tired of living with the hell that she doesn't deserve.

She doesn't know why god is punishing for her something that wasn't her fault.

Her parents passed away when she was younger living in hell. She cried everyday and night for this cruel fate of hers. 

She hugged herself tighter as she could and cried remembering all those horrible of nights that she had send living in this hell.

A knock made her alert. She aggressively rubbed her tears leaving fingers marks on her cheeks.

She didn't move inch away where she was sitting but had her head down soon as the door creeps open.

Voice : what the hell are you doing sitting there? Didn't I tell you to get dressed and come out.

A stern and loud voice echoed in  the room making her flinch. Tears brimmed in her eyes, she bits her lips hard controlling her tears not wanting to cry front of the man who is bending her pain all these years.

Keeping her head down heard his footsteps approaching towards her.

All of sudden her face was raised into his tight grip, making her eyes meet his burning and furious eyes.

She controls her tears and the pain she felt when he pulled her face up.

Person : why don't just fucking understand, you deserve this hell. Why are you crying over this? How many times I have to remind you not cry over this because you will never leave this hell, you know why you can't leave this place till I let you go. You will never know the reason why I have kept for you. Just fucking remember one thing, this is your place and will always be yours.

The person pushed her back making her stumbled back on the ground and shutting the door left the room.

She cried as the shuts behind him. She had lost all the hope leaving this place.

No was there for her, no one knows either she is alive or dead.

After her parents death her family refused to look after her. She was orphan and abandoned after her parents death.

What she can expect from a stranger when her family didn't care about her.

Wiping small wound on her wrist she got up and slowly moves to washroom.

Opening the taps, she splashed cold water over her face. Holding the sink, she lifts her face up and glanced at her reflection in the mirror.

She hated herself seeing in the mirror, watching herself in the mirror made her realise how broken and weak person she is.

She stares herself in the mirror longer than she usually does. Closing the taps she walks out of the washroom and her gaze fell on the dress lying on bed.

She wipes her tears that rolled seeing the dress, accepting her fate Avni walks near the bed and striping herself from the clothes she was wearing slips into the dress that was kept on the bed.

Avni's heart break every time she gives upon her life and obeys his words.

Avni moves to dressing table and applies the make up. Once she was ready, she glanced herself and holding the tears seeing herself as new completely new person walks out of the room.