ch9

Diego's POV:
I'm on the way back to Mikey's because I know I'll regret doing shit with Desiree after.

But she's going to have to explain why she said what she said or something will happen..

-
Your POV

I was laying on the bed, staring at the window, hoping diego would show up, my eyes dried out from crying over the thought of him "cheating" on me? But we're not together. So I how could I be mad at him.

Then the door opened.

"Diego!" I ran into his arms and squeezed him tight.

He just hugged back and pulled out of the hug.

"Explain." He told me.

He crossed his arms and stood there.

"Well. Um." I was so nervous..

"I had to do a business show thing, and Dani happened to be there, and well, Dani and her mom started talking about you. And they said that... uh"

"I'm listening" diego looked so focused on my lips.

"You wanted to kiss Dani, and you tried to f-finger her, and that you sexually assaulted her, that you are having sex with  your talent manger, who's 24? They said."

"And that you take advantage of girls" I looked down.

"What the fuck" diego asked.

"This dumb bitch, spreading lies about me" he pulled his hair back.

"So its not true?" I asked diego.

"No! I never liked Dani" he looked down at me.

He started to get mad the way he was when he left and I needed to stop it.

"Just calm down diego. This doesn't change my opinions about you, I love you.." I grabbed his hands.

"No no no, it's not about that" he breathed heavy.

"If she told this to you, she'll tell it to more and more people" his jaw clenching.

"Ughh" he groaned.

Ok I couldn't get him to calm down he was too angry, I think he was going to call her or something, and I didn't wanna be the cause of it so... the only way I thought was.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. He stared at me for the slightest second and he was back on my lips. He pushed me on the bed, and was in between my legs, we were making out, and then he pulled my pants down. Leaving me in my panties. I breathed heavy. I pulled his sweats off slightly and I could see his erection. I pulled his boxers down so his dick would be out, and he pressed it against my panties.

"augh" I moaned.

I pushed my pelvis against him more so  our body's were closer together, I could feel his warm body all over mine, his warm hands roaming my body, he smelt so good, and he sucked on my neck, marking me.

"Your mine" he said after leaving a hickey.

He pulled my panties off, and got back on top of me, before he slid his dick into me.

He started slow.
"Faster diego" I moaned.

I looked down
I could see his dick sliding in and out of me.

I put my hands on his back pulling his body closer into me.

"Ughhh"  all I could feel was his large dick going in and out continuously hitting my g spot.

All while feeling his soft lips against my body and my lips.

"F- fuck" I looked down. I had already cummed.
He still stroked.

He threw his head back and cummed on my thigh. I giggled.

"Sorry" he said out of Breath and laughed a little.

"It's okay" I smiled against his chest

"Diego it will be ok, I'll talk to dani" I said trying to comfort him.

"yeah she's gonna hear it from me aswell I hope you know" he stroked my hair.

"ok.. fine" I sighed.

Problems aren't fixed but they will be soon, I just needed to get some sexual going on hehe 😩