Chapter 11 - danger -

"well shit" I groan out, and hit my head against the wall. "So what now? Your going to torture me? Starve me?"

"Maybe a little both~" the girl says and I whimper.

"This is going to be hell.." I groan out.

Zalgo sits in his throne looking at his Sister, Strips. She groans. "Zalgo what do you want to do?" She ask and he taps his finger.

"Just be patient Sister." The a portal opens but it is a call portal.

'Where is the human Zalgo?' Slenderman says, and Zalgo's smiles.

"She is safe, for now~" Zalgo replies. "but not for much longer, let's make a deal"

'what deal?'

"I get my daughter and everyone else, and you get your human~" Zalgo chuckles out a bit and Slenderman goes silent. "You have a week to give me your answer." He closes the portal and looks at his sister. "check on your niece." He demands and she nods.

"With pleasure" she runs off.

Slenderman stands in his room l/office. My whole proxies just for her. He thinks to himself. It is worth it but, this is who he is. He then calls his three main proxies.

Masky, Hoodie and Ticci Toby walk into the room. They stands quietly for just a moment.

"What are we d-doing?" Toby ask and Slenderman sighs.

'we are heading to Zalgo's home, to get a proxy'

"Who is this proxy sir?" Masky ask and Hoodie tilts his head.

'y/n' he smiply says and they nod.

"Yes sir. We will head there right away" the leave to get their weapon but also get ready for the trip.  It took an hour, and Slenderman teleported the three of them on the outskirts of Zalgo's property. We walk into his territory, and make our way but make a plan in and out. 

Toby does what he does and bother Masky, which makes him angry. Hoodie groans by Toby's annoy act. Slenderman follows quietly thinking of a plane to get out. He can't use his powers.

Y/n lays in the bed and soon Zalgo walks into the cage and she sits up.

(Y/n POV)

I look at Zalgo in fear, I had no clue what he was going to do. I stay in the bed but he snaps his finger and I was nearly naked. He was going to rap me. Tears start to fall as he gets close. I scoot away and soon I hit the wall.

An hour later

I cry covered in a blanket, and he left me with bruise and cuts. I didn't obay him, nor did as he asked. I hated him. I want Slenderman to come and save me or at someone to so I can get the hell out of here.

3 days

Slenderman, Hoodie, Masky, and Toby took 3 days to make it to Zalgo's home. They take a secret path that leads to the underground catacombs, they make it slowly and hide when people were coming. That make it to the cages, and hear crying.

It hurts, he took my cloths so I am always exposed, but at least I had a blanket. I hear something and I stand up having the blanket cover me. "h-h-hello?" I call out quietly and Zalgo open the cage door without a warning and I whimper. He grabs me and drags. "P-please stop, i-i-it hurts" I stutter out afraid I held the blanket around me to hide my skin and we make it to the throne room. I gulp as he throws me to the ground. "what a-are you going t-to do with me?" I look at him scared and he chuckles and sits in his seat. It was silent. I dare not to move. Then Hoodie, Masky and Toby are thrown into the room. I jump at the sudden movement and they look at me.

"y/n, your okay?" Masky whispers and I nod, they go quiet and I look around and they knew what Is as going to ask before I asked it.

"J-just wait" Toby whispers as best as he can and Hoodie nods to agree with him. 

"What are you three doing in MY home" Zalgo yells, and I was the only one scared... Hoodie handed me a knife knowing that I am able to hide it and I do. Zalgo gets up and grabs me and I scream. He sits down and holds me in his lap. I start to read up, but I held onto the knife. "answer me or Y/n will...bleed to death" he moves his hand to my hair and I shudder at the sudden touch.

"We are here to get her back" Masky says and Hoodie holds a finger up to the left side where I can see. 3 fingers. 2. 1. I knew he was telling me to stab and run. I breath. Then an idea pops in my head which I am regretting. I turn to Zalgo.

"If you kill m-me Z-zalgo..t-th-then we won't have fun~" I hold my gag in, Toby look almost sick but there other two knew what I was doing.

"Oh you like having fun~" he moves his hand to my thigh and I go pale. I hate this. I turn my position and he moves his hands to my butt. God save my soul.

"Y-yes.. master~" I says  seductive. He lifts the blanket to the side but my sit holds onto it. "We c-can't do it w-with them watching" I say and he smirks.

"let them watch" he kisses my neck and I whimper. I move my hand to show the knife and I stab him into the head. He pushes me off and I get ahold of the blanket. Masky grabs my arm and we four started to run. Then someone with tentecals grab me by the waist and pull me into the shadows as the other continue to run. I knew who it was. Slenderman. I don't make a noise. Zalgo soon goes by and I break.

'you alright y/n?' he ask and I nod leaning into him tiredly.

"Yeah..but I regret what I just did. Badly" I say groaning. He picks me up and I blush. We take a secret path and meet the boys outside. Then they run through the woods. He made it to a far out camp sight. Slenderman gave me his coat and I was cover up mostly. I grab Masky's knife and cut the blanket I have and grab string that Toby had for some reason and hide behind a tree and put the blanket on as a dress, and slipped Slender's coat over it. I walk out with the bruise showing and marks that Zalgo left. I know many times as he rapped me he tried to claim me but that couldn't happen if I wasn't already claimed. Yeah I know. But not from my dad,but Slenderman himself. How you might say. Well...

-flashback-

'--------- Dark , age unknown.
She is the most powerful girl who will destroy our world'

"They know nothing about me but I still live. Want to know why? My family. My mother, my brothers, my children..they are my hope. The only thing keeping me sane. You on the other hand. Your mind, it is going crazy because you met him. Your soulmate."

"I am sorry? What? My soulmate?" I ask confused, she spoke in riddles.

"The mark you seen them."

-end of flashback-

I look at my arm and see a faded circle with an x through it. I sit down and Slenderman lets me and the 3 boys sleep. Masky leans on Hoodie soon they both pass out, Toby lays down and sleeps. I yawn and lean against slendy and soon the darkness takes over and I sleep.