Movie Night

MADELINE POV

MADELINE POV

I woke up to the bright morning sun shining in my face. Ever since I was a kid I had always preferred the sunny daytime over the dark night. 

The warm and welcoming sunshine reminded me of my mother. In contrast, the scary darkness that lingered at night reminded me of my father. I only ever saw him during the end of the day. Everything he did and how he treated both my mother and I still haunts me to this day.  

I got up and headed to the bathroom. It was a habit of mine to brush my teeth first thing in the morning. As I opened the door I noticed Grayson was getting out of the bathroom.

I immediately looked away from him as I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. Luckily I was able to see a glimpse of his well defined abs. They were a lot better than what I had imagined. 

"I need to talk to you about something." He said as he walked towards me.

He seemed to have noticed I was going to the restroom because he stopped.

"Go ahead and use the bathroom, we can talk when you're done." 

"Thank you" I answered without looking at him. 

I immediately ran into the bathroom before he questioned me about looking away from him.

Quickly I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Then I threw water on my face to help me wake up, although Grayson being shirtless had definitely helped with that.
I used a towel to dry my face and headed out.