Me and Mrs. Benn

Marcus could not believe what was happening. As the movie played on the big screen, the audio blaring through the speakers echoed through the empty theater, with the exception of Marcus and Tiffany who had his dick in the back of her throat. With her incredible, thick and soft ass in the air swaying back and forth as she sucked him with passion, he moaned with each twist of her hands. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him as she pleasured her side piece. 

"Damn baby, what are you doing to me?" asked Marcus.

"Mmmmmmm nothing daddy, just tasting my favorite desert. Your fat dick!" replied Tiffany as she once again buried his black cock into her mouth.

"You know we are on a time limit Tiff, what time did you say you had to meet up with hubby?" asked Marcus.

Tiffany popped the head out of her mouth so loudly, the sound traveled across the room. She repeated to do so over and over has he followed each pop with a moan.

"We have enough time baby, please let me ride you." begged Tiffany as she raised her skirt and lowered her pantie-less sweet center onto his awaiting rod. She bounced her wobbly caramel ass cheeks up and down, purposely making them clap as she moaned out loud.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" said Tiffany as she trembled in pure pleasure.

"I'm about to cum too, shit!" said Marcus as he gripped her waist as he thrust into her, matching her rhythm. 

"Fuck Me Daddy! Fill this pussy!" yelled Tiffany.

"It's coming......it's coming.." said Marcus

****Door below screen opens. Janitor comes in with mop and bucket****

"Hey!" yelled the Janitor

"Get out of here or I'm calling the cops!"

Marcus and Tiffany giggled as they quickly adjusted their clothing and headed for the door. Another notch under their affair. Another public place they just had to make love in.

Tomorrow, it was a dressing room at the mall. 3pm SHARP!

TO BE CONTINUED.....