Chapter 4 - Bunny boy~

(Sorry for the slow update thanksgiving break ended so I had no ideas because of school and also this chapter contain NSFW so if you're a sensitive viewer don't read this chapter ;) but if you ain't here's your RaDiOdUsT uwu)

Angel's P.O.V -

I gasped as I knew who was the person at the door "D-don't open the door Alastor!" I yelped out. Alastor didn't listen as he opened the door he stared up as he noticed it was Valentino at the door. I back away my back presses against the wall as I felt my whole body tremble in a instant. '¿W-why is he here?'

Alastor looked at me as he shot a quick glare at Valentino "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I heard Alastor voice more static than usual as his antlers also grew when he spoke. "The name is Valentino and I'm here for my dear boyfriend." Valentino softly spoke as he pointed at me asking for my hand. I had no other choice but to take Valentino's hand or else I will be punished "I-im sorry but Al. . .I-i have to go." Alastor stared at me in shock as me and Valentino leave the room without a word, how did Valentino know I was in Alastor's room in the first place?

Alastor's P.O.V -

I didn't say I word I was so speechless on what just happened in front of me. I didn't even know that Angel had a boyfriend my heart felt like it was going to burst of the thought of seeing Angel again. I felt disgusted in myself for flirting/making out with Angel I couldn't even speak for that matter. I put my hands on my head as I heard my shadow speak to me in a whisper "Oh? Does this mean you lost the competition?" My shadow slightly smirked at me failing my own game. "N-no I didn't. . .not yet." I slowly gained confidence when I said that. "Okay then how about we just destroy the relationship that Valentino and Angel have by having perhaps a little fun with Angel I know where he works~" the shadow that looks like me was ordering a 'bet' with me. Hmmm...I thought for a second... "Fine. Deal I hope you know what you're doing" I gave him a smile the normal smile I usually give. I went out of my room and went straight to the lobby but Vaggie stopped me. "Hey, Alastor have you seen Angel?" She looked at her clipboard as she spook to me. "No. But I was just heading to find him myself." I gave her my usual smile. "Ugh- Fine than hurry back with him if you find him" She sighed and glared at me "Also you have to really hurry because we have that special guest. . ." She finished and quickly went back to check what Charlie was telling the other guests.

I sigh and head out of the door.

< ><><><>|<><><><>|<>< >

Angel's P.O.V -

I start to grumble as I felt as shock collar on my neck as I weared the most revealing costume than all the other whores who work with me. A wolf demon grabbed my waist as I smirked "Don't get to grabby now big boy~~" I said in a seductive tone. I kept servicing demons until I got to the very last one. I went into my changing room as I choose the second most revealing outfit. 'I wonder if this certain demon would like this outfit'

I obviously went with the bunny outfit it came with a lingerie with high thigh socks I changed my boots into pink boots my favorite color to match the lingerie. And last but not least I put on the bunny ears I checked myself in the mirror fixing my bow. As I turned off my lights heading to the room to see ¡Alastor! I yelped as I went towards him "WHAT are you doing here Al you're not supposed to be here!?" I felt like dying in this outfit because it was extremely slutty and in front of THE RADIO DEMON of all demons. "Oh I just came here to see you dear" he pulled me onto the swift bed that was set out to deepen the mood. "Oh? Now you want me since when last time I offered you, you rejected me~~" I giggled giving a light snort. "Oh but that was before after all you do have a boyfriend without telling me but we didn't finish what we were doing my Angel~~" Alastor's smile quickly turned into a smirk. I blush like mad when I heard him call me his Angel. "Y-yea im sorry about that" I softly whispered loud enough to be heard. Alastor smirked as he rubbed my rear end I softly moaned as I still laid on top of him. He started to kiss my boob fluff as his other hand kept massaging my butt.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I started to feel a tight sensation in my pants I think I was pretty hard on how Angel was reacting with his cute face. I started to lay his butt on my hardness as I felt him tremble when he felt my dick from my pants. I decided to switch positions just to gain more access to Angel's body. I start to undress him from his lingerie I pull it down leaving it halfway off (where the waist line was) to reveal his top half. I blush in amazement looking at every inch of his body. He smelled like fresh bubblegum that reminded me of back when I was alive. I suddenly started craving for me of him. I pressed my face on his fluffy chest feeling the body warmth of his chest, breathing his sweet scent made me turn on even more. I pulled away kissing his stomach and kissing my way all the way to his thighs. I pulled off his panties leaving it dangling on Angel's right leg. "I actually admire all of your sexiness today Angel my dear~~" I whispered to Angel as Angel suddenly got turned on by this.

Angel's P.O.V -

I pulled Alastor by his half open shirt and flip us over now I'm on top of him "Oh now do you not feel so dominant?~~" I chuckled as I pecked his cheek kissing to his neck and collarbone. I didn't know what he was going to do next until I felt something big enter me. "HAH-AAAH!!~~" I start to feel tears dwell up on my eyes as I  gripped onto the bed sheets on the side of me he felt so big I think he was going to destroy my ass into bits. After a slight moment I breathe heavily ready to move, so I move up and down making his dick go deeper inside me. "MMMMM~~~" I feel to pairs of hands grab my waist as he slams into me harder, deeper. I moan in complete pleasure and pain.
"A-ALASTORRR!!!~~" I scream out. I softly bite my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning louder so all the other people in the club won't hear us. I pant as I was about to hit my climax until I felt something hit my sweet spot.
"O-OOOH~~~DADDY ALASTOR~~~" I moan out as I hear him huff as he kept hitting and abusing my sweet spot."D-dear did you just call me
d-daddy?~~" he groaned out with pants. I softly nodded up and down. "I want you to call me that for now on darling~~~" with that I cummed all over my stomach and a little bit of Alastor."M-MMMM DADDY
A-ALASTORR!~~" I felt his white cum pour inside me which in fact I enjoyed it all of him. I slip his dick out of me as we lay on the bed his head rested on my boob fluff. "So Alastor how much you paying me because of this?~" I asked, teasingly with a light giggle due to the tiredness. "Be quiet Angel...." he mumbled into my fluff. "I love ya too Al~" I kiss his head gently and with that we went to sleep.

'¿I really love the radio demon don't i?'

(HERE'S YOUR RADIODUST MY PEEPS AND HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE HOLY BIBLE UWU)

Husk: They should have got a room years ago...
Me: Yea.
Husk: I'm lucky that slut isn't with me *sNiCkEr SnIcKeR*
Me: because he doesn't deserve a guy like you-
Husk: Wait what-
Me: NOTHING! Thank you so much for reading bye my lovelies I'm out!
Husk: Thanks I guess...