Not So Happy Family Reunion

It's been exactly 11 hours sense I found out my asshole of an uncle and the Prez where coming looking for me. I packed all my shit I needed and loaded the backseat of the front of my truck. I had my bike in the truck bed and strapped down. If shit goes down and I need to run. I need to be ready.

Ink texts me that we need to talk but I ignore it. I had seen an abandoned warehouse on my way into this town so I make the text I've been dreading.

Meet me 1 hour. Abandoned warehouse on your way in. -K
We will be there. Be safe til then. -R

I grab my jacket and stash my knives hidden around my body. I get my jacket on and I jump in my truck. I wanna be there when they show up.

<Blades point of view>
11 hours. They are an hour early. I watch as they pull up to me warehouse. Richard gets off first but grabs his phone as it's playing a song. He looks at it in disbelief and shows it to Tyler. Tyler grabs the phone and texts back. This is gonna be a long day.

I walk out with Ink. I had shoved everyone outta the clubhouse today. Who knows how this will go. As it's only the two I don't think they came for a fight.
"Long time no see Richard." I say
"Your in my town every time you go to that family of yours." Richard. I tense. Is he gonna threatens anyone. I might start a mc war just for that.
"Relax both you behave. We are only here for one reason and one reason only." Tyler steps in.
"Your right. I'm sorry she's more important than any disagreement." Richard. She??? I said shocked in my head
"She? You said a person. We thought you were looking for a guy. A rat in our group." Ink states.
"No no. Our... An old friend moved down here. And she's been put back into harms way. I need to warn her before anything happens but all my guys couldn't come so I could use some back up Incase he shows." Richard.
"What do we get outta it?"
"I know you been looking on expanding but don't have the guys. We form an alliance and you can expand where ever you want." Tyler
"Prez we gotta think." Ink states in a whisper.
"Deal." I state. I don't need to think. If I have them as allies. I can get bigger than dad.
"Great. Now where is this damn abandoned warehouse she is talking about?" Richard.
"About 10 minutes from here. Is that where trouble is gonna happen?"
"No. That's where she's meeting us. So let's go." Tyler

We get close and stop.
"There two vantage points. One by the back door. I'll cover that. One on the second floor. Ink take that. You two-"
" We are walking in through the front doors. She's not dangerous.... well she is but not to us. Your only here Incase more people show up." Richard states. And him and Tyler drive off. Idiots. You never walk in without knowing. But they did. I get in position as I hear the front door open. Looking up I see Ink in place. His face goes cold so I turn as we watch Kat walk out of the shadows with that mutt Rosco.

"Kitten!" Tyler exclaims and I'm confused. Kitten?
"Tyler control. We have important information." Richard.
"And that is?" Kat states colder and deadlier than I ever imagined. What is going on.
"He's out. We aren't taking you back as much as I would love that and we can keep you safe. We understand." Richard.
"He has 10 more. He can't be." Kat
"They tried to call you when your phone was turned off they called me. He's really out." Tyler. Who is out I'm confused.
"Kitty kat please tell the dog down so we can get our hugs. We both missed you lots." Richard pouts. Who is she?!
She laughs and pats the dogs head. She walks to Richard and he spins her just like he did in the dinner. The dinner! That's the girl from the dinner! No wonder Tyler is looking for his girl. But why is she here then. I know she was on Tyler's bike. The design is one of a kind.
"Hey cuz. I'm your real family you know!" Tyler pouts.
"Calm down calm down. You are family by blood he is family by marriage and you both for being in the top mc clubs are the biggest whomps I've ever seen." Kat says as she goes to Tyler for a hug. She's family?! To them?! No wonder she a biker. So she was a traveler. Imma kill a bitch. I step out. Ink already down the stairs.

"You told me you weren't a traveler!" Ink screamed. She pulled something I couldn't see til I see 4 knives in the wall around our heads.
"I'm not!" Kat yells as these two yell, "she's not!"
"Then what is she doing here?" I say more calmly.
"I'm on the run. The day you saw me at the dinner was the day I ran. They were just telling me the guy I been hiding from just got released from prison 10 years early.
I let that sink in she's been hiding from a person that scares even Richard.
"I have to run." Kat.
"No we will find a way!" Tyler
"What does he want?" Ink. What the hell Your suppose to be on my team.
"Her hand in marriage." Richard
"Just so he can torture me more and sell me to whoever and I have to go back no matter how many times.!" Kat is almost in tears. Ink looks at me then at kat. Then at me. She and the dog are his new best friends. And mom really liked her.
"He can't marry you if your already married.!" Tyler exclaims.
"No one will marry a wreck like me, Tyler." Kat
"We will find a way. Let's go back to my house where there is protection and we can keep brainstorming." Ink
Everyone left and headed to his house.