⏤𝙥 𝙚 𝙩 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜

Pairing: ot7 x f

Pairing: ot7 x f.r

genre: fluff ; hybrid!au ; cuddly Jimin ; attention-seeking, needy hybrids ; awkward Namjoon

length: 2.4k

summary: what happens when one approaches you for pets and a domino effect follows with the rest seeking you out for pets as well

A/N : I'm getting so much love for this series already, it's unbelievable! Two requests have been made and here's the first one! I don't know when the next one will come out but hopefully soon because it's something I'm excited to write as well! Anywho~ Please enjoy the read and feel free to comment and express your thoughts.

✚            ✚            ✚

Jimin loved getting pets

It came as such a surprise to you whenever Jimin would approach you first, looking for pets and attention, seeing as he didn't know you for as long as Taehyung did but you appreciated his transparency in what he wanted.

He would go about it in such an endearing way too. It would start off with his eyes. They would seek out your own and the instant your gazes connect he would hold your stare, determined to have you succumb to the plea for affection in his suddenly wide, rounded chocolate eyes. His chocolate orbs always caught the light in a special way, where it made them look bigger and overstating his need for sentiment, closely resembling Bambi - you just couldn't resist cooing at him and submitting to what he was asking of you, pets.

"Come here, kitten," you'd fondly whisper before commencing in a session of coddles.

The purrs he emitted were embarrassingly loud but he had never felt so pampered and loved; it couldn't be helped.

Back when he and his family were living in the woodland surrounding your home, everyone was too stressed about being found by authorities, finding enough food to eat for the day and avoiding predators. As a result, their stress levels were always high. Nobody had the time to pay anybody else much attention, only occasionally when things settled for the night and everyone wanted to believe they were safe whilst tucked away in their little dug-out, mud cave.

Living with you brought Jimin closer to paradise than anything else in his life so far. Even the ex-owners he used adore, before being replaced, never paid him half the amount of attention you were giving to him now.

"You're so sweet and handsome Jiminnie~" he swears that you've grown addicted to teasing him with nicknames and compliments, "Can I pet you here?" at this point the munchkin cat hybrid was practically laying on top of you on your laid-back position on the sofa. You had one hand combing through his hair, softly scratching your nails at his scalp as your other hand rubbed up and down the expanse of his curved back.