08

Happy new year guys🥳
5+ comments

Kayla Reign Paxton

"Where the fuck your friend at?" I asked Boog.

"Hey Kayla, how are you?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm deadass. Where the fuck is Karti?" I asked but right before I could answer he walked out the bando with a short, thick, bald headed bitch.

"Yo, Karti. Let me talk to you real quick." I said walking up to him. All he did was smirk at me. Karti said some bullshit to Tone about a week ago and Tone ain't fucking with me right now.
I been trying to confront Karti but he been avoiding the fuck outta me.

"Talk to him for what?" The girl asked.

"I'm talking to him, not you." I said with attitude.

"And he's my nigga, so wassup?" She asked. The both of us laughed in her face.

"Tell your nigga to stop telling people that I'm his girl." I told her.

"Go home, Rose." Karti said.

"No, because—" She started to speak.

"I said go home." Karti said. "And you ain't my bitch so don't tell people that."

"But you telling people she ya bitch?" She said. "So fuck me and Jade, right?"

Jade? Yk what? I don't even know why I brought my ass down here. I gotta go.

I started to walk away but Karti grabbed me.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"I wasted my time coming over here." I said.

"I mean, you came down here to talk right? Let's talk." He said.

"Why the fuck you say that to Tone?" I asked.

"Because you my chick." He said looking at me as if I was crazy.

I chuckled out of frustration. "You deadass?"

"Yea." He said in a duh tone.

"I do not belong to you and you do not belong to me! Don't ever tell nobody no shit like that again!" I yelled at him.

"First of all you mad loud." He said. "Second, I said you was my girl right? What don't you understand about that?"

"We ain't even talk. We just texted, and you never said anything about me being your girl until you found out I was talking to Tone."

"Do you want to be my girl?" He asked.

"No, the fuck?" I scrunched my face up. "You just fucked that bitch in there."

He sucked his teeth. "No I didn't."

"Then she topped you."