Chapter 6

Next day:

Ari brought you to school since his University was starting a little bit later. "Bye (y/n)." Ari said and kissed your cheek. "Bye!" You said and kissed his cheek back which made him smile. You are wearing your new clothes, the cute girly look.

Time skip, same day:

You were crying somewhere secretly in the outdoor playground. A new male teacher in his fourties hit you, only because you didn't get the question in the exercise book. You sniffed and wiped your tears away.

Flashback:
"You imbecile! Do I need to explain it again?!" The teacher said. The other children already left to play, but you were here because you didn't make your school work, you didn't understand it.

Flashback end

You didn't want to think about it, but he hit you with a tree branch which he used for teaching (pointing at the board and stuff). He hit you with it on your legs.

You are wearing a legging (pants) now, but you knew that there are bruises there now. You sobbed and thought about your brothers. They would never hit you. You was definetly going to tell them this.

Time skip, same day:

It was time for you to go home. You made sure you looked happy like usual. You wanted to tell them later...You wanted to find a good moment.

"There's my cutie. You look beautiful like usual, (y/n)." Bryant said and picked you up. "Thank you!" You said and smiled at him. "Hah? Have you cried or something...? Your eyes are a bit red..." Bryant said.

"Oh? No, I just splashed water in my face and it got a bit in my eyes. I'm fine!" You said quickly.

"If someone hurt you or was being mean...Tell me." Bryant whispered in your ear. "I'm fine." You said.

Time skip, bed time:

"Isn't (y/n) doing a little different? I'm worried..." Luca said. "Indeed. And like I said before...It looked as if she had cried when I picked her up from school." Bryant said. "If someone hurt her...We'll-" Ari got cut off by Aron: "I'll talk to her."

"Hey, we-" Luca started. "If we all go, that will make her feel more uneasy. I often help her with getting dressed, so I'll talk to her while giving her her pyjama." Aron said.

"Okay." Ari said. Aron walked upstairs. He saw you getting out the bathroom. "Did you brush your teeth?" Aron asked. "Yes." You responded.

You two went to your bedroom. Aron picked one of your pyjama's (pyjamas/ pajamas), a t-shirt and a shorts. "Put this on." Aron said as he gave it to you. "U-ummm...How about this?" You said and grabbed pants from an other pyjama. "Why? It's not cold." Aron said.

"You have worn shorts many times before, what's wrong?" Aron asked. "There's nothing wrong. I just want to wear long pants now." You said.

"(y/n)...You can just tell me if something is bothering you." Aron said and put a fake smile on. He was worried. It was suspicious for him. 'What is she hiding?' Aron thought. "I'm fine." You said.

He turned around, his back facing you. "Change your clothes." He said.

You put the pyjama shirt on and the long pants from an other pyjama.
"Done..." You mumbled. Aron turned around. "...Why?" He asked.

He extended his hand towards you, you backed off. "(y/n)..." He said. He pulled your pants away (don't worry, you're wearing an underwear/shorts under it). He looked shocked when he saw the bruises on your legs. There was one big bruise on your right leg and two smaller bruises on your left leg.

"(y/n)...What happened? Who did this?" Aron asked, his voice shaking. You broke down and let all the tears out. He looked sad and angry. "(y/n), I'm not mad at you. Just tell me what exactly happened." Aron said.

You explained everything what happened.

He hugged you. "H-He hit me..." You sobbed. He released you from the hug. He was very angry. He was looking at the ground which caused his bangs to fall down and cover his eyes. Aron gave you the pyjama shorts. You put it on. He picked you up and walked downstairs.

Aron slammed the door from the livingroom open. "Dude, what the-" Bryant cut himself off when his eyes trailed down to the bruise on your right leg. Your other brothers saw it too. They saw the other bruises too. They looked shocked.

"Hey...Hey, what happened?!" Bryant asked. Luca and Bryant started talking, asking questions. "Quiet!" Ari shouted. "Explain." He said as he looked at Aron and you.

Aron let you sit on his lap on the sofa. You two explained everything to them. They are very angry. They all started thinking about death plans for the teacher, Ari's thoughts are the most terrifying.

"(y/n)...We'll take care of it...Don't worry..." Bryant said. He clenched his fist. "I-I wanted to t-tell you,...b-but...I tried t-to find a good moment..." You said between sobs and hiccups from crying. "Shhh, we're not mad at you...(y/n). We're mad at that (...) teacher." Luca said. "Don't curse infront of her, Luca...(y/n), Luca is right...We're not mad at you. I'm glad that you wanted to tell us like usual." Ari said.

You looked at them. "You're not hiding anything else, right?" Ari asked. "No." You said.

"We'll take care of it, okay? You have to sleep now." Bryant said. You nodded. They went with you upstairs, Aron carried you. They tucked you into your bed, kissed your cheeks and told/ wished you 'Goodnight'.

Your brothers are downstairs in the livingroom. Their blood boiled in anger. They are also sad, tears came in their eyes. They started crying.

"How dare he hurt our (y/n)..." Aron hissed. "I'll kill that (...) bastard." Ari said. "But first we'll torture him, right? That will be really fun~." Luca said and clenched his fist. "He'll soon regret it and beg us to forgive him...But there's no way I would let him get away with hurting (y/n)." Bryant said. He cracked his knuckles.