IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER!

If you want to help and be a permanent member, then there isn't pretty much to do actually.

You can comment your email address and user name below. The people who need your support will either PM you or mail you, which you can sent it to me after providing an appropriate solution.

I understand, some problems do not have a solution, but you can atleast try to understand the person's situation and support the person with your encouraging words.

Unfortunately I cannot provide you the password to this account, since this is my personal account and I have my own books in it. It could lead to plagiarism. But you can help out in this way if you want to.

FROM MY SIDE, YOU'LL RECEIVE A PERMANENT FOLLOW, VOTES ON YOUR BOOKS AND ALSO FREE SHOUT OUT OF YOUR BOOKS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD AND IN MY BOOKS.

RULES!!!!!!!

1. Once you're a member, do not try to back out after receiving your share of rewards. I won't hesitate to haut you down, report you and then bad mouth your book. I can remove the votes as easily as I voted them for.

2. I will submit you specific stories which you need to find a good solution or atleast soothing words for.

3. DO NOT DARE TO BE RUDE!! NO CRITICISM ALLOWED! YOU MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF THE TROUBLE THE PERSON MUST HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

4. YOU'VE TO BE RESPONSIBLE ONCE YOU TAKE UP A TASK! You've to submit the your assigned task within a limited period of time.

5. For any reason, if you can no longer be a member, please do inform me.

6. DO NOT TRY TO FORCE ANYONE TO READ YOUR BOOK IN CASE THE PERSON REVEALS HIS/HER IDENTITY. DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR PROBLEMS!

7. The members can share their problems too! It is completely okay, you're a human too.

And people, don't worry, I ain't a bitch unless you force me to be. I'm as sweet as candy dipped in honey! I'm a very friendly person as well. So well, that's all.